05 ~ REVENGE

Aghhh! 

Aghhh! 

I can't believe the nerve of that girl. I drop to my favorite seat in the cafeteria and take in the scene around me. All of my friends are laughing at me, every single one of them.

So basically, someone took a video of me while I became the victim of that stupid prank by that stupid girl. I don't know what her problem is. I just punctured her car's tires and she went all extreme for revenge. 

But isn't that what makes her hella interesting to you Roman? Ugh! True.

I didn't expect her to turn out like this. When I sat beside her yesterday, I knew she was scared, that's why I made fun of her but after watching her reaction I was excited to see what she has to say when she sees her car in the parking lot. But she left me disappointed.

She wasn't as interesting as I thought she was when she just glared at me and sat inside her car instead of yelling at me. She was nothing like I expected.

But fuck! Look at her comeback! Never in a million years had I thought, I would become the victim of someone's evil prank and she took it to an extreme level. I mean she glued my ass to my seat for puncturing her car's tires. I had to get my pants cut off of my body by the janitor while he was looking at me like I was some alien or something. 

Why take it to another level when she could have just punctured my tires in return?

Because maybe we're not in kindergarten and that wouldn't have made her more interesting to you. 

'Shut up' I say to the voice in my head.

I don't know what it is in that girl that really does me in. Maybe it's because I'm used to girls who either get all shy around me or throw themselves at me. She's seriously a breath of fresh air. That girl has been tearing me a new one every time we meet.

Or maybe, just maybe it's her eyes. I don't know anything else but I do know that her green eyes are mesmerizing. I always end up staring into her eyes and I feel trapped. 

"Dude, back to earth dude." Someone snaps their fingers in front of my face and when I look up I find it to be Logan.

"Bro, that girl got you good. I can't believe someone has enough balls to stand up to you," John's laughter came in thick spurts. Logan and Garret are laughing hard too as they replay the video again and again on their phones. 

Logan is our defenseman, while John is the goalie and also my two other best friends. Granted, I'm attached to Garret more, considering we've been friends since sixth grade, but we met Logan and John in high school and since we played with both of them for the first time on the team, we all have been pretty inseparable.

"You just wait and see. I'll show her why people don't mess with me," I say, as I stab my fork in the pasta in front of me.

"Hey Roman," Kristen greets and I stifle a sigh as I hear her annoying voice. Damn, why can't she just leave me alone? I'm already stressed and I don't need her drama right now.