13 ~ FLASHBACK (PART - 2)

I feel so drowsy and… drunk.

Did I drink? I don't remember. I remember drinking coke or maybe I took one drink. No, no, I did not. Ughh, it's all so confusing.

I try to stand up from the couch, but my body doesn't react. Am I paralyzed? Why do I feel so nauseous? Yeah, I definitely feel nauseous. 

I look around me and sure enough, I'm still at the party. People are dancing, laughing, and shooting the shit, the party is in the full swing. I try to stand up again, but I can't. Why can't I stand up? Ughhh it's so frustrating. 

Is that Ana who's making out with the bartender? I try to focus on the blurry bodies in front of me. No, no, I must be hallucinating. 

"Anaaaaaaaaaaa!" I try to call her, but hardly any sound comes out of my mouth. Oh, why the hell am I slurring?

I think about how my body is reacting. You do not feel drowsy, drunk, and nauseous by drinking some coke and I know that I didn't drink an ounce of alcohol. It takes some time, but slowly the reality starts sinking in. We've been told about these symptoms in school, in some special awareness classes that were conducted for women.

My drink had been spiked. I know it now. I'm not naive, I can feel it in my gut. My eyes blur, as the feeling of dread settles in the pit of my stomach. My brain telling my gut to collapse. 

I frantically move my eyes around the living room, trying to find Ana, but I do not see her anywhere. I close my eyes, trying to gain consciousness when I feel someone's presence beside me. I open my eyes and turn my head to find none other than Will Levi beside me. 

I breathe a sigh of relief. He's here, he'll help me. I'll tell him that someone-- no the bartender spiked my drink. He'll take care of me.

"Where were you? I've been trying to find you for hours." Ahh, there goes my slurring again. 

He grins at me which doesn't look like a nice grin though as it looks pretty evil.

"I am slurring and I didn’t consume alcohol. And- and I can't even move. Look I'm paralyzed. I think someone spiked my drink." I speak, or I try to speak, but I don't think any sound came out of my mouth.

He grins again and looks at me with satisfaction in his eyes.

"Don't worry, love. Come with me, I'll take care of you." He says, picking me up and carrying me in his arms, bridal style and I sigh. It feels good to be in his arms.

"I want to go home. I don't feel good." I try and say, but it all comes out as gibberish. I rest my head on Will's shoulder as my eyes drop closed, unable to keep them open anymore and soon I'm drifting off into dreamland, where Will and I elope to Vegas.

*****

I open my eyes and feel myself lying on the floor. Looking around the darkroom, I try to figure out where I am as the lights are off and I can't make out anything. I still feel nauseous, like I will throw up anytime. I try to get up, I try to move, but I can't. 

I then feel someone's hands slowly caressing my thighs. Their hands slowly reach the hem of my shorts and start unbuttoning them. A surge of fear wells up inside of me as I drop my eyes to my feet, quickly looking down to see who's touching me down there. But moving my eyes so quickly makes my head so fuzzy and blurs everything in front of me. 

My whole body tenses and then starts shaking uncontrollably. 

"Easy now," he says in a gentle voice as he pushes down on my arm to stop me from shaking. "I'll be gentle, I promise. You're going to love it."