07 ~ FIRST WIN

Today, 7:48 am

"YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU INTO THE BOY’S LOCKER ROOM?"

"Shhh, stop shouting you, idiot!" I whisper harshly. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but why do want to get into their fuckin' locker room?" Ben asks, furrowing his brow.

"Four days, and for my next plan you dimwit!" I reply, grinning from ear to ear.

"You better not say that to Claudia, or I'm not helping you at all!" He says anxiously.

"Okay, okay so when are we pulling this off?" I ask.

"You gonna tell me your plan first?" Ben asks looking at me expectantly.

"Nope."

"Fine, we'll pull this off tonight. I'll get you into their locker room during the match, so no-one will notice us and then I'll guard the doors, till you come out. Deal?"

"Deal."

Present time

I enter the locker room and close the door softly behind me. Looking around, the room resembles more of a luxury hotel suite than a changing facility.

This place has freakin' advanced humidity control and a ventilation system that pumps oxygen into the room. Everything's so new and advanced, geez, they're just high school players and still receive this kind of facility. 

Now I know why players spend so much time in their locker rooms. Whatever the reason, this locker room is so much more than just a place to change and shower. 

I head towards the lockers as every player's name is written on their locker. I know for a fact that the guys are having a party after the game and all the players will be going including Roman James, so they have to shower and change here and this gives the perfect support to my plan.

I stop before Roman's locker and open it by using the combination Ben told me. He helped a junior from the hockey team once, so he asked him to help him back by asking for Roman's combination.

I peek inside and normal things are lying around, but what catches my attention is a pendant. A small gold pendant is lying in the corner of his locker and it definitely looks girly and I've never seen him wearing it before.

Maybe it belongs to a girl he banged and he took it as a momento because that girl was an amazing lay? 

Never mind I don't have time to dwell on the chicks he bangs. I take out his pants and sit on the bench near his locker. Taking out the itchy powder from my pocket, I unfold his pants neatly. Opening the small bottle, I sprinkle some powder in the crotch area and then press the legs together to rub it in a bit.

I smile to myself, feeling the victory already, but then my phone starts ringing, startling me as the sound fills the whole room. I look at my phone and see Ben's name flashing. My heart leaps out of the throat as I quickly pick up the call.