08 ~ SCRATCHING

I wince as I sit on the chair across the pool

"That was a brutal hit," Logan says, shooting me a sympathetic smile as he hands me a beer and sits next to me.

Anthony slammed me hard into plexi today. He's seriously a beast on the ice, at six-five, with a muscular body and pure power. He can land a plum contract in the NHL, only if the league is willing to overlook his sins. The guy is a serious party animal and drinks regularly not caring about his practice.

Even though my shoulders hurt like a bitch, I'm in a good mood because of our win. It was the first match of the season and winning the first match has a feel of itself. Hopefully, we'll win the upcoming matches too but for that, we'll have to keep our drinking down tonight because we have practice tomorrow, again. Even though we won the match, Coach wouldn't let us celebrate by drinking because he doesn't want us to get ahead of ourselves. So practice at six tomorrow to keep us in check.

I bite back a sigh, I'm already bruised and I want nothing to do with this party. I just want to go home and crash on my comfy bed but since this party was planned way before, we all showered and changed in the locker room and took off for the party. 

"Danielle looks hot tonight," Garrett whistles as he plops his ass on the chair to my right. I just roll my eyes and lean my head back on the chair closing my eyes.

"Why are you not as energetic as us tonight? We won against Maverick and it wasn't an easy win you should be in there partying your ass off."

I ignore Garrett's question and take a swig from the bottle, resisting the urge to scratch my balls. They've been itching the whole drive from the stadium to this party. The urge to scratch them is so hard. I barely survived the drive and took off for a quiet place as soon as we pulled here and scratched the fuck out of them. Once I was satisfied I joined the party but now I'm feeling funny again. Not only that but my pants feel a bit tighter.

I try to concentrate on Garret and Logan's conversation, but I feel a prickle in my balls. So I adjust myself in the seat and listen to them.

"John has already scored Danielle for tonight," Logan continues speaking but I'm having trouble focusing on his words because my nuts are starting to burn now. I adjust myself on the seat again trying to pull my pants away without anyone noticing.

"But why the fuck are you with Kristen?" Garrett asks and I'm interested in Logan's answer but I can't fucking concentrate again because I feel another prickle and then another. WTF? Is there a mosquito in my pants?

"But she'll go ballistic once you leave her." I try to listen again but my face breaks out in sweats. What the hell is happening? 

"Fuck me," I mutter as I get up and walk quickly to find a bathroom in the house. I find one after five damn minutes. I walk inside, close the door and pull my pants and boxers down and start scratching them again! I feel like they are burning. I look at my balls and gasp loudly.