It Felt So Real

I literally just had to invite myself to something my 'friends' didn't even tell me about... bro😭 seen it on TikTok but I didn't think it would actually happen to me 😐

*Viewer discretion is advised*

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"T-That's impossible" I shook my head in disbelief and stepped in front of Draco "The shelfs all fell down—the drink bottles smashed all over the floor, I slipped in a puddle—my pants" I swiped my hands over the back of my legs to see that they were dry and unstained.

"Come upstairs" Draco tugged gently at my shoulder "If there really was someone down here then I don't want you anywhere near"

I agreed and turned around, still utterly confused on what had just happened to me. Apart of me was questioning if it even really
Happened. It felt so real, my injuries hurt, the voices sounded so loud yet everything was perfect?

Draco and I walked back up the stairs. Draco locked the cellar door and followed close behind me.

"You need to tell me exactly what happened. All I hear was you screaming at the top of your lungs and I came running" Draco said worryingly as he sat us both on the couch in the living room.

I explained everything, from the note to the first smashed bottle, to the voices I heard and the injuries is 'sustained' yet, I had no evidence to prove any of it. I knew Draco wouldn't believe me or he would say he does but think I'm a nutcase deep down.

"Are you having the nightmares again?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, standing from the couch.

"Don't, Draco" I shook my head "I just told you what happened—why would I make all that up?"

"I don't doubt that it happened, my love" he stood up and soothed the side of my arms "I'm just saying—maybe you had an episode and..." he spoke carefully, not to say anything that would piss me off "Seeing this stuff in your head?"

"It felt so real tho—and what about the note. Did you see that?"

"No" he shook his head "I didn't go far enough into the cellar, I only stood at the door" he explained. J breathed out heavily. My head was pounding and my eyes stung, I was so incredibly tired "Why don't we go up to bed? I'll get Pippy to put some dinner on a tray and send it up"

"That sounds nice" I smiled at his efforts to comfort me, even though he didn't believe me—at this point, I didn't believe myself. There was absolutely no evidence that it happened at all except for my mind.

"You go up. I'll be in, in a second" he smiled and leant down to kiss the tip of my nose. I nodded and started to walk upstairs, taking my hair out of its pony tail and massaging my sore scalp.

I pushed open the door to our bedroom and collapsed on the bed. Letting the soft mattress support the weight of my body, untensing my shoulders and sighing out heavily.

Draco walked in a few moments later and laid down next to me. We stayed in silence, the soft sounds of our breath echoing through the large room until Draco rolled over on top of me.

"Ugh, Draco!" I squealed "Get off!" I laughed as I tried to push his heavy body off mine "I can't breath—"

"Are you calling me fat?" He gasped with a sassy tone "That's rude darling"

"No, I—" suddenly he started to tickle my side. I burst out in laughter and tried to kick him off me but he was too strong "Stop—Stop, Draco!"

"Do you promise to stop being gloomy?" He asked, continuing to tickle me harshly.

"Ye-Yes!" I shouted and finally he stopped. I breathed out heavily, trying my best to catch my hurried breaths.