Nice Shot, Potter

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"So... what is the reason?" I chuckled shortly, walking down the rest of the stairs to join Draco's side.

"Your mother paid me a visit" he said, shuffling uncomfortably in his spot "And besides the multiple kicks in the groin and broken pinky finger... she told me about Mikeal"

I sucked in a breath, looking at Draco from the corner of my eye.

"I'm so sorry, AnnaLeigh" he sighed "I-I had no idea—I know that I shouldn't of done it in the first place but having it be someone you used to know so well, I can only imagine how you're feeling right now"

"Well, he's dead so there's no use dwelling on the subject" I shook off the chills I felt with every sentence that left his mouth. Truth be told, I now didn't know if he was dead or not... but Scorpius didn't need to know that. I know that I wish I didn't.

"That's a relief I guess" he chuckled shortly until the room died down into an awkward silence. Neither of us knew of anything else to say until suddenly a question that I'd been meaning to ask ever since I found out he was alive, popped into my head.

"Hey, have you seen or spoken to Bonnie? Y'know... since you got out? Or maybe even Mae?" I asked.

"I— yeah I have" he reached his hand up to scratch the back of his neck. Only them did I spot the brace around his pinky.

He really wasn't joking.

"And?" Draco asked, now seeming even more curious then I was.

"She's married" he said "Apparently she did so 6 years after I got locked up. I can't blame her though, I really wasn't expecting her to wait for me and when I got out I had no intention of reaching out to her. As for Mae, she barley knows who I am so I haven't really tried"

"Bonnie got married?" I chuckled in disbelief. Last time I saw her, she was so love struck by Scorpius that I never thought she'd ever look in another man direction, let alone get married to one.

"Yeah" Scorpius mumbled "But its ok because I—"

"Hey, sorry but you back door was o...pen" Kehlani stopped just inches before the hallway started and instantly stared at Scorpius. This was the first time she had seen him since I told her he was alive.

Shit.

"Hey, Kehlani" he gave a small smile her way but she made extreme measures to never return it. It was almost like I could physically see her skin glow red and smoke blow from her ears.

"You have about 5 seconds to run before I shove a knife up your arse" Kehlani threatened lowly. Scorpius only gulped, starting at her to try and figure out if he was serious or not.

But she was. Deadly serious.

"Listen. I know—" Scorpius wasn't able to get any more words out before a fist collided harshly with his cheek. It came from behind him and it wasn't until Scorpius fell to the ground that we saw who it was that just punched him.

"Ouch" Albus shook his hand furiously before cradling it to his chest "Fuck that felt good"

"Nice shot, potter" Draco mumbled. Almost so low that I didn't hear it.

"Albus!" I shouted. Looking frantically between Scorpius huddled on the floor and Albus who cradled his hand in the other "What—are you ok?"

"Motherfucker" Albus spat towards Scorpius' direction.

"Yeah, ok" Scorpius groaned and sat up "I definitely deserved that"

"Babe..." kehlnai looked up at him. Albus froze for a second, almost scared of how Kehlani would react "That was really hot"