Got It On Film

I feel like having smut in chapter 19 is a tradition in BCD so buckle up y'all.

*Viewer Discretion Is advised*

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Everything packed?" I asked as I leant against his bedroom door and watched as he lazily stuffed an extra t-shirt into his bag.

"I don't understand why I have to pack a bag, mum? I'm only going for the afternoon" Lorenzo rolled his eyes as he zipped it up and tossed it over his shoulder.

"It's just to be safe" I shrugged "You never know what will happen, especially going to Lani's. She comes up with all slights of crazy shit for you guys to do"

"Yeah, you're not wrong there" he chuckled softly.

"Now go down stairs before your sister leaves without you" I smiled and tussled his blonde locks before gently pushing him past me and out the door.

I followed him downstairs and stopped just in front of the front door where everyone was—Kehlani, Albus, Nevaeh and Xavier.

"Albus" I smiled as I gently wrapped my arms around his neck. It has been so long since I've seen him, so much and been going on that I just hadn't had the chance to stop by and see how he was.

"Hey, Anna" he smiled and hugged me back for a second before pulling away.

"Tell me if they misbehave but I doubt they will" I smiled as I ran my hand down Elora's head.

"Mum" she scoffed in annoyance "We'll be fine now can we go?"

"Pushy this one" Kehlani laughed "Yeah, I have a meeting so you'll chill at the house with Albus for an hour"

"Oh delightful" Albus chuckled nervously.

"Albus" I said, catching his attention "Elora will eat you alive" I gave him a sweet smile "Now leave, I have house work!" I clapped my hands together and pushed past them to open the door.

They all said they final goodbyes before walking outside. Once they were all gone, I let myself breath. 

It had only been two days since what Draco said and it had me worried that he was right. I never thought that someone having to die would be the only way I could live.

But he was right.

Elora and Lorenzo wanted to spend the weekend with their friends and I wasn't one to object. I let them figure things out in their own way and if that's wanting to go and have fun to forget, then so be it.

I sighed and pushed myself off the door.

Maybe I'll go see what Draco's doing. Ever since out talk, he'd been a little more open with us... I mean, he was still upset but he hadn't completely shut himself. He sat with us at dinner but said little, tucked Lorenzo in but didn't linger for too long.

It was a start.

I started to walk up the stairs, dodging a house elf that was carrying a large bucket of water? Im not sure, I wasn't really paying attention, until I got to his study door.

I went to knock when I noticed it was already ajar. I frowned and slowly pushed it open, listening to the small cream as it did so.

I stood at the door and looked around to find that he wasn't in here.

"Draco?" I turned around and called out down the hallway.

"In here" he called out from the spare room right next to his study Library.