Personalised Sweater

Draco Malfoy

"What if I distract her and you walk past?" Kehlani suggested but I shook my head, chewing on my lower lip as I looked at myself in the dirty mirror.

"I don't wanna loose you in here" I said "Who knows what kind of psycho's are in here"

Nicki currently stood outside the bathroom door, waiting for us to come out so we could finish the tour. Out get away plan Didn't go to plan and I didn't know what to do.

"Ok, then you ho out there and distract her while I get away" kehlani smiled "Meet me by those sex rooms or whatever the fuck she called them"

"That could work" I nodded "Ok, stay here" I walked past her and out of the bathroom, expecting to be met with Nicki.

"Oh—I was about to leave" she came up beside me, causing me to flinch slightly "I'll let you and your wife walk around, have a look and if you have any questions, come and find me" she smiled before, looking to her left and taking off in a hurry.

I blinked, well that was easy.

I pushed open the bathroom door and leant my head inside, looking at Kehlani who sat against the sink.

"She's gone?" Kehlani asked.

"Yeah" I nodded "She actually looked like she was in a hurry. She had better placed to be I guess"

"Great" she pushed herself "Let's go then. Anna can't be far, I'm sure she's around here somewhere" she walks past me and pack I got he sensual scenery.

"Where do we start?" I mumbled, looking around myself and to all the people standing around, dancing, drinking, smoking, kissing.

Fucking.

"The smell in here is so pungent" kehlani turnt her nose towards the air and scrunched her face "Smells like not taking a shower after sex. The sweat, the come—ugh"

"Come" I rolled my eyes "We have to start looking. The sooner we find her, the sooner we can get the fuck out of here"

She nodded and food the lead as we started to walk through the stinking crowd. We both kept our gaze peeled to our surroundings, trying to see if we could spot any sight of her.

"Oh—sorry" Kehlani mumbled as she ran into a girl. The girl kept her head down, not saying anything as she just quickly walked past "Did she seem—is she ok?" Kehlani asked as she looked back at her.

"It doesn't matter" I shook my head "We don't have time for it, keep looking"

"No, Draco" she said "She looks really bad, we can't just—hey, wait up!" Kehlani shouted over the loud music. The girl turned around, looking alarmed at Kehlani approaching her and backed into a wall.

"Kehalni we can't—" I tried to grab her back but she moved and walked closer to the girl.

"Are you alright?" Kehlani asked her.

The girl once again, said nothing. She kept her head to the floor, crowing her arms in her lap and pulling her sweater over her hands—wait.

That sweater.

My eyes widened as I pushed Kehlani aside and took hold of the material. The girl let out a frightened cry and crouched to the floor.

"Draco, what the fuck?!" Kehlani violently pushed me out of the way and crouched down beside the girl "Are you ok? I'm so sorry"

"Where did you get that sweater?" I asked, looking down at her.

"What does it matter?" Kehlani scoffed "You need to stop, you're scaring her and it's clear she's not ok—"