Your Tauma Or Mine?

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Draco..."

"I know just—grab a crash cart and meet me over by bed seven" he said as he reached over, pulling on a trauma coat and some gloves "Someone page Neuro!"

"Right away, Doctor" a passing by nurse responded within a second and disappeared.

I stood at the front, watching the chaos emit right in front of me and for some reason

I couldn't move.

Witches and Wizards apparating and disappearing right in front of me, crying patients and family, screams of pain and shouts for help.

I couldn't breath.

I've been in This situation more times then I can count and usually I found myself being perfectly capable of dealing with my emotions, pushing them down so I could do my job the best of my ability.

There was people shouting at me left and right but I could of see them. The upcoming tears in my eyes blurred my vision and I almost felt faint, like if I moved, I'd collapse.

"Draco" I looked to my left but saw he was gone.

I couldn't do this.

What's wrong with me?

"Dr Malfoy, we need you in OR 3" the slight grip did nothing but make me want to puke. I shook my head and stood back.

"I gotta go home—I can't-I can't breathe" I placed a hand on my chest and continued to search for Draco.

Thankfully I spotted him at the other side of the room with someone else. I charged around everyone, dodging their pleas and placed my hand on Draco's shoulder.

He turned around and went to speak when he noticed me and how I looked. He dropped whatever he was holding and swiped the hair from my face.

"Are you ok?" He asked but I couldn't respond.

What is happened to me?

"Anna?" He shook my slightly but his voice continued to echo in the background of the noise that sounded abnormally loud in my mind "Darling? Hey, hey—what's going on?"

I didn't get to answer before I was approached by someone else. I turned around, out of Draco's grasp and immediately they threw themselves onto me. I stumbled back and only just managed to catch them in my arms.

They were crying but I couldn't understand what they were saying. Their body Covered in blood from head to toe, it was now all over me and I didn't have enough strength to push them away.

They continued to push me in different directions until I lost my footing and slipped in the blood pooled at my feet. I landed on the ground with them huddled over me.

"Shit" I breathed frantically and quickly pushed them off me with no regard of whether they were injured or not. I tried to pull myself up but as I placed my hands on the ground, they slipped from beneath me and I smacked my head on the hard ground.

"Anna!" Draco crouched to my side and lifted my head with his hands "Can I get some help over here?!"

And that's when everything went black.

When I woke up, all I saw was a bright light. I heated voices but they were faint, muffled and quiet. The overbearing high pitched ring in my ears made it hard to depict my surroundings and where I was.

"Her vitals are stable but I—oh, hello there" I opened my eyes fully and was now able to make out a female face "Welcome back" she spoke softly.

"What—" I tried to speak but when I did, a ping of pain shit right across my forehead. I winced and closed my mouth.