Breaking Blood

TW: Blood, Violence and mentions of sexual assault.

Draco Malfoy

Rushing through the castle walls and out of the building, I could hear nothing but the blood gushing through my ears. The only thing I felt was rage and I didn't know if I would be able to control myself once I saw his ugly face.

I know that he must of changed, to get his way into this castle, past McGonagall and to get a job, he must be a complete different person in their eyes but to me, he was nothing but scum that hurt my wife.

Hurt my family.

Everything that they'd been going through these years and I've just had enough.

My wand clutched tightly in my hand, I had a million things I wanted to say but had a feeling that none would be said.

The last time I let Anna run free in the halls, she was kidnapped and stabbed. I had this burn in my chest that wouldn't go away when knowing she was most likely alone right now. I'd said many times before but I don't know what I'd do if something happened to her.

Something she couldn't recover from.

When I met AnnaLeigh, I couldn't help but admire her beauty and that's all it was at the start. She was pleasing to the eye and when I got to know her, she became so much more.

This gorgeous girl that was completely out of my reach but being told no wasn't something I was used too. Getting to know her was one of the best things that have ever happened to me and I'm so glad that I got to witness the beautiful, loving and caring woman she was today.

I felt as though I couldn't walk fast enough when I spotted the greenhouse. It was the middle of the day so there was no doubt in my mind that there was a class currently happening.

I didn't have a plan.

My face felt hot and all I knew was that once I saw him, I was going to make him pay for everything he'd done.

As I got closer, I could see the outline of the students behind the green glass and had to calm myself to not raise suspicion.

Once I approached the door, I knocked softly and calmly. It was a second before the command to come in was heard and I could open the door.

Immediately the heads of a mixture of Hufflepuff and Gryffindor 4th years turned my way.

"Sorry to interrupt" I smiled and locked eyes with Neville who looked shocked, in the least, to see me suddenly barge into their class.

"Draco?" He said in question. He had a thrashing plant in his hand and looked as though he was in the middle of explaining its properties or something.

I was never really good at Herbology.

I stayed silent for a moment and looked around until I spotted him, sitting at a desk and quietly discussing something with a student that hadn't even noticed I walked in.

"McGonagall sent me" I said and looked back up at Neville "She wishes to see Mr Chopan"

At his name, the dirty blonde haired man looked up and my way. He looked confused when all eyes directed towards him.

"What's this about?" Neville asked, still holding the distressed plant in his hands.

"Private matter" I answered shortly.

"Oh—well" Neville looked over to Alden "If you will?"

"Of course" Alden stood up and excused himself. As he walked towards me, I clutched the wand tighter in my hand and exhaled deeply through my nose.