Pretty And Petty

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

Being at home all day was starting to do my head in.

I'd cleaned the entire house within the first 3 hours of being home. Draco had left for work at 7 this morning and that had left me by myself with the elves who came to check up on me every so often. It was eerily quiet and although it was peaceful, it was also driving me insane.

Kehlani was at work and so was Albus. Everyone I could call to spend the day with, was busy having life's of their own.

I currently sat on the couch in front of the fireplace with a book in my lap. This was nice, having the house to myself and being able to read with out a distraction, but it was only nice for so long.

I had another week of this.

Nope. I'm gonna go crazy.

Closing the book, I reached over and placed it on the coffee table before standing up.

It wouldn't hurt if I went to the Hospital. I mean, it's not like I'm working, right?

No, I'm fine.

I grabbed my coat from the hanger, tossing it over my body before walking towards the fireplace. If I had to be bored all day, I might as well do it around Draco.

"St Mugo's" I dropped the power to my feet and instantly my vision erupted in green flames, Only to be cleared a second later and now I stood in the Hospital cloak room where the fireplace was.

I sighed and stepped out, dusting off the little bits ash off my jeans and leaving the room.

I had no clue where Draco was, but I figured that I'd find him sooner or later. He's head healer, it was never that hard to find him.

I walked through the hallway and up the stairs to the general room where all the patients and their families waited to be seen by a doctor or nurse.

I turned around and walked up to the front desk.

"Mrs Malfoy" Janine sat the glasses above her head and gave me a puzzled look "I don't se you rostered today"

"Oh, no I have the week off" I smiled to her "Draco Busy?"

"Actually I think he just got out of surgery" she said and pointed down the hall behind her "OR 3"

"Thank you" i did quietly before walking down the hall and into the scrub room where Draco did indeed stand. Along with the rest of the nurses washing up, he stood with his back turned to me, trying to reach back and undo his surgical gown.

I smiled and approached him. He continued to fiddle with the knot until I slapped his hands away. Immediately he turned around with an annoyed look until he saw it was only me and his face softened for a second, until he realised it was ME and he frowned again.

"Anna?" He rose an eye brow "What are you doing here? You should be home"

"I have been home" I said as I spun him back around and began to untie his gown "But I got bored and decided to annoy you instead. What's next on the chart?"

"I'm actually about to go for lunch" he said as he shrugged off the gown when I was finished untying.

"Good. I'll join you" I smiled and reached sup to peck hips lips "Anymore time at home by myself and I'll jump out the 3rd story library window"

"The whole point of you staying away from this Hospital is to get some rest and not want to throw yourself out a window" Draco said as he tossed his gloves, gown and mask into the sanitary bin.