Fragile Crystal

TW: mentions of sexual abuse.

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

It wasn't long after that, that he had left.

Left me still bound and by myself. Once the darkness took over the last shred of light, I let the tears drop. Not only was I in danger but now so was my family and that had gotten me more riled up then anything. I could do not a thing about this, I couldn't warn anyone and I couldn't let Draco know I was ok because I was anything but.

I felt as though I could pass out at anytime. I was starved, my stomach had stopped rumbling two hours ago and I was extremely thirsty. My mouth, lips and throat were dry, I couldn't even produce the proper amount of saliva.

I had no clue what day it was, what time it was or how long I had been down here for.

Standing in the darkness, my mind started to wonder. What was he going to do with me? Was I gonna die? All I could think about was if Draco was actually looking for me or not.

I mean, I knew that the second he thought something was off, he would come running but what if he didn't know. What if Scorpius had done something to him as well?

The thought made my eyes well in tears. I didn't wanna be here, I didn't wanna be around him, I didn't wanna talk to him, I didn't wanna see his face but all of this.

I was forced to do.

Why couldn't he just leave me alone? I thought back to what I had done, what made him hate me so much but I couldn't put my finger on it. If anything, he broke my heart, he cheated on me, he sexually assaulted me.

Yet here I was getting punished for it.

These last 14 years had been easy, way too easy. I should of known that something bad was bound to happen by now but I thought I had gotten away, he's in prison, he can't touch me.

Merlin, was I wrong.

He swore he would get back at me, that day in court, what he said—I'll never forgot, but I thought by then, we would be living away, off the radar and he wouldn't find us.

I thought he would of got the help he needed.

It was only when the door opened, that I allowed myself to open my eyes. It was bright, something my sight wasn't used to and it hurt, made my heart ache and my eyes want to screw themselves shut.

I didn't know who it was, it wasn't Scorpius.

He was tall, a big build, brown hair. I tried to get a better look at his face but there was not enough light. He was carrying a tray and a water bottle, I almost felt myself collapse at the sight.

"Dinner" he said. His voice rough and deep "I'm gonna need to untie your hands but you behave or it won't end well, understand?"

I nodded Frantically. All I wanted was some water and I would do anything for some right now. He gave me a weary look, deciding whether he could trust me or not but look at him, he had to be atleast 6'3 and I was 5'6--he really had nothing to fear.

He nodded before walking towards me. I felt my breath hitch when his body pressed against mine, running his hands up my hips, around my waist then over my breasts, I whimpered quietly. I wanted to be any where but here.

Please god, anywhere but here.

"Now I see why Scorpius went through all this trouble" his lips barely grazed my ear, His hot breath left a moist and unpleasant feeling up the side of my face "You're really quite pretty, aren't you?"