Wait for me, Boboiboy

We see Tok Aba trying to turn on something. When he finally managed to do so, he started talking to the camera.

(Notes: This is like the little ending scene before the post credits in the Extended Edition/Version for Episode 1, Until I say that the video ends, those in the parenthesis will be Amato talking to the video as if he is talking to his dad)

Tok Aba: Assalamualaikum Amato
(Amato: Waikumussalam Aba)
Tok Aba: I hope you get this message, hold on *opens the door to Boboiboy's room*. Boboiboy......he's really tired from his battle with Retak'ka, *sighs* I wish you would come home soon Amato, after all he's been through, I think you need to see him sooner or later. He's been waiting for you to come home for so long, I think he would be happy if you came back. *smiles*

*The video ends*

Amato looks at the video with a smile.......a sad smile. Then he rewind the video to a part where Boboiboy is sleeping. He touches the part on the video and smiles.

Mechabot: Why don't you go? You know, to visit him for a while. (Note: Mechabot isn't mechanized with Amato)
Amato: I can't, you know the risk, plus, we still have our job to do.

Mechabot only sighs, despite wanting to protest, he knew Amato is right, there's a risk if they go, what if Laskar station will be attacked and they need their help?

Amato: *looking at the the pictures he has with Boboiboy* I'm sorry Boboiboy, I promise I'll come back, just wait a little bit longer.

To be continued.......

Authors note: Before you say anything, I have a sequel chapter to this story, just wait for a while. Don't forget to comment your thoughts about this chapter.

This doesn't have an indication of what this was about cause I have no idea what is this mainly about, the scene is slightly similar with the extended edition of episode 1 of the original series. But then the sequel is more on the Mechamato side because none of of the Boboiboy characters are there, so I'm getting confused.

That's it for now, see you on the next chapter, love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️