Same Pain, Different Paths

Quick ass warning, there's some Amato bashing....  Ok nevermind-, there's a LOT of bashing-

Ok adios-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Again!" Amato ordered. Bbb sighed tiredly, but drew his sword again. His brother looked defeated but drew his own sword as well. Swords clashed as the two brothers spared with Amato watching them from above. Just a few minutes into their sparing, Bbb's brother collapsed down while Bbb held his sword pointing at his brother.

Amato called them both up, and when they got there; he did not look happy. "What was that?" He snapped. Neither of the boys answered. "What was that?" Amato repeated. Bbb's brother answered."We did our best father-" "And your best wasn't enough. I expect better from the both of you." Amato snarled.

"But father-", Bbb tried to speak up. "You dare speak back to me?", Amato questioned. "Never father..." Bbb quickly responded, head down. "Good, you are dismissed." Amato  said curtly. He walked out, leaving the brothers to their own thoughts. 

Bbb cried as he collapse on the floor. His brother quickly wrapped him in a hug as he soothe him. "Why... why does this have to happen to us...", Bbb cried. "It's alright Boi... let it out, I'll keep you safe...", his brother comforted. 

"Laksamana Amato is dead", Laksamana Tarung announced. Many gasps were heard as whispers and rumors spread around like wildfire. "What happened Laksamana?", Yaya asked. "He has been ambushed in one of his missions." 

"At the moment, we are currently trying to find the culprit and some family members of Amato. In the meantime, most of you may be excluded from your missions." Tarung explained.

Everybody dispersed as everybody was sharing their own thoughts and opinions. "Hey Bbb! Wanna go play some video games?" Gopal asked. "Not now Gopal... maybe another time... I need more time to think about all of this..." Bbb responded, whispered the last part to himself. He walked away, lost in his own thoughts. While his friends stared at him in confusion.

"Dey! What's wrong with him?" Bbb heard Gopal asking the others. "Don't ask me, I haven't been friends with you guys for so long.", He heard Fang respond. He shook his head as he bolted towards his room.

Once alone, he sighed, pulling his hair as if he was going insane. He was quite surprised, honestly, but in general, he does not know how to feel. He looked backed at a photo frame, placed down at almost all times. He picks it up and stare at the picture sadly.

An old photo of him and his family, his complete family. A photo with him, his mom, his brother... and his dad... One of his only happy family moments.

Suddenly the alarm rang up and the speakers boomed; "We are under attack! I repeat, we are under attack! All agents are required to fight, everyone head to the main deck now!"

Bbb rubbed the photo gently before placing it down and bolting out the door. He met up with his friends down the hallway as they all ran towards the main deck. They gasped when they saw the scene. Dead bodies, everywhere, all brutally murdered. Standing in the center, a cloaked figure whose his can't be seen at all.

Fang took the lead with this as he summoned his loyal shadow animals, "Rimba Bayang!". And immediately, they started to attack the cloaked figure. But he swiftly dodged every attack and annihilated all the shadow beings in a blink of an eye. Before they knew it, the figure was behind Fang as he sent him flying to a nearby wall.

They all gasped but had no time to react before the cloaked figure started to attack them too. First Gopal, then Yaya, then Ying. Almost everyone was down, except for Bbb. He could only stare in horror as his friends get knocked unconscious on the cold, hard floor.

The cloaked figure attacked him next, but Bbb quickly retaliated by transforming into a Halilintar. The two had a heated battle till the figure managed to corner Bbb, who was at this point exhausted. But as he was about to strike, he stopped mid air.

Bbb's eyes widened as he realized who the enemy was. And the enemy did the same. "Rev?" Bbb whispered in shock. The Kokotiam, who had just woken up a few moments ago, were shocked at what he said. "Oboi..." Rev whispered back.

"So it was you wasn't it...", Bbb asked, "You were the one who went after dad?". Everyone got confused at that; who was their dad? "Oh course, what do you expect? Should I just forgive Amato through all the stress, and the hardcore training he made us endure when we were just fuckin 5?", Rev scoffed.

Everyone, par Bbb & Rev, was shocked at the 2 sudden revelations. That, one, Bbb & Rev were both related to the now deceased Laksamana Amato. And that the murder of the latter had been caused by one of his own sons.

"So? He was still our father!", Bbb argued. "Well, our father wasn't very fatherly to us for practically our entire childhood", Rev said bitterly. "Rev..." Bbb whispered sympathetically. "Feels like, we have matching wounds honestly. But mines still black and bruised. And yours is perfectly fine.", Rev said, chuckling like he had gone insane. 

"Feels like, we buried alive, something that never died. So God it, hurt when I found out...", Bbb said, lowering his sword and transforming back to his usual self.

"I spent my entire life trying to protect you from dad... I can't fight you..." Rev said as he stood up. He went towards the exit, seemingly ready to leave. "Rev...", Bbb called out. He just met his brother after 6 long years, and now he's just gonna leave him here?

"Oboi, you're strong enough on your own. Yes, that is partially because of Amato, but I know you can manage yourself. I won't disappear this time, I'll always find you no matter where you are.", Rev assured his brother. "But what about you Rev? I don't wanna lose you too...", Bbb asked worriedly.

Rev sighed as he pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead. "I've been able to keep you safe from dad our entire childhood. I can take care of myself. Worry about yourself and your own life. I'll always be there for you my star..." Rev said, consoling his younger brother.

"Abang melalui kesakitan dan kegembiraan?", Bbb asked. "Abang sebagai separuh lagi awak.", Rev confirmed. Bbb gave one last hug to his brother. And he watched his brother leave TAPOPS Station and into the beauty of the galaxy. He felt something in his pocket and took it out. He found half a star keychain and a small locket. He opened the locket and smiled at the photo of him & his brother in it.

This definitely wasn't what he wished with his family, but it's what they had. And he loved every moment he could get.

======================

Bonus Scene:

======================

"Hey mom... I'm sorry I haven't visited..." Bbb said as he crouched beside a tombstone. "I've been busy recently... but I'm pretty sure that you know that.", Bbb explained. He sat there in silence, not knowing what to say.

"I met Rev recently, and I honestly don't know what to think about the situation. Yes, I do resent dad for what he did... but honestly, I also kinda feel relieved not having him on my shoulder anymore." Bbb admitted, head hung low.

"I know that this isn't the family you wanted before you died... but honestly... everything worked out somehow... one way or another...", Bbb said smiling. He looked at the bright night sky, filled with the stars & the glowing moon.

Far off, somewhere in another galaxy, Rev smiled suddenly as he stared into the stars that decorated the night sky. He held his other half of the star keychain.

A family doesn't need to be complete, as long as we have each other, that's how we know we'll be okay

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I probably should stop doing angst, I can't help it though ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯