Happy Birthday Boboiboy! (Birthday Special)

March 13~

Everyone knows that it's a special day for our Elemental Superhero. Why you may ask? Well, it's simple. March 13 is his birthday. And for everything he has done for everyone, for TAPOPS, for Puala Rintis, and for his friends and family, everyone decided to throw a big surprise party for him. Even Laksamana Tarung and Kapten Kaizo decided to join in. However, planning it wasn't the hard part. Keeping it a secret from Boboiboy was the hard part. Any suspicious thing they do, it will alert Boboiboy immediately. Once he finds out even the smallest detail, he won't stop till he knows what is going on. And to make it even harder, they had so many missions that they barely had time to plan it out. Thankfully, once they explained the situation to the Laksamana and Komander, they both gave them less missions to allow them to plan the party.

------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 6am
Place: Tok Aba's house
Date: March 13, 2022
------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn came as the sun rose from the east, shining the Earth with its morning rays. In a house in Puala Rintis, we can see a teenage boy sleeping peacefully in his bed. Beside him, a yellow robot looking thing called a Powersphera was floating while looking at the boy. The Powersphere was called Ochobot, a ninth generation Powersphera, who has the powers of teleportation, given to him from a first generation Powersphera called Klamkabot. Boboiboy met Ochobot when he was 10, during his vacation in Puala Rintis, and on the same day they met, Ochobot gave Boboiboy Elemental powers leading him to becoming a superhero. He then later gives powers to the rest of Boboiboy's friends and a humanoid alien named Fang.

Now what is he doing you may ask? Well, he is simply waiting for his master/best friend to wake up. He was currently wearing a party hat with a party confetti canon on one hand, getting ready to open it when Boboiboy wakes up. The original plan was to use balloons, but because of Boboiboy's Globophobia, or in other words fear of popping balloons, they shut down the idea incase his lighting element, Halilintar, gets out of control.

A few minutes later, Boboiboy started to wake up. Ochobot got excited and was so close to opening it. Once Boboboy was sitting on his bed, Ochobot opened the canon and shouted "Happy Birthday Boboiboy!" Boboiboy jumped of his bed surprised. When he realized it was Ochobot he calmed down. But then he realized what Ochobot said and looked at the calendar. Sure enough, it was March 13. He turned his attention back to Ochobot who immediately squished him in a bear hug. Boboiboy returned the hug as he thanked Ochobot. After they broke the hug, Boboiboy went to the bathroom to take a bath, while Ochobot went down stairs to help Tok Aba prepare breakfast. After a while, Boboiboy came downstairs wearing his school uniform and his signature orange dino-cap. "Happy birthday my grandson" said Tok Aba a he went to hug his one and only grandson. Boboiboy returned the hug whole-heartedly.

Click!

They both turned to the sound and see Ochobot holding Boboiboy's phone. "What? It was your idea Boboiboy to take pictures of unforgettable memories." Said Ochobot. Boboiboy giggled as he rubbed Ochobot's head, before sitting down to eat breakfast.

~Time skip~

Boboiboy just finished helping Tok Aba set up the shop and was now on his way to school. As he was walking, he hummed a song his mother used to sing for him when he was little. It brings back memories to when he was just an ordinary boy before he met Ochobot and gained superhero. He was deep in thoughts that he didn't realize he already arrived at school. All of Boboiboy's friends, who went to school early that morning to discuss Boboiboy's party, notice him coming in and called his name. Boboiboy smiled as he went to join them on their conversation.