Oh No... Am I Really? (pt.1)

I won't mention on who this is dedicated for. But most of the thoughts and feelings expressed here are from my own current experience 

(My gosh if you are reading this You-Know-Who-You-Are I'm so fucking sorry... again... for the millionth fucking time...)

Sunny afternoon, and class was almost over. The Kokotiam gang were in their final class of the day, Music. They were currently in the music room playing and practicing their own instruments. Bbb & Fang on the guitars, Gopal on the drums (even though he really sucks), Yaya on the VIolin and Ying on the piano. Last few minutes of class, their teacher gathered them around.

"Alright class, since you all have been doing so well lately, I decided to host a music show. You may invite your friends & family to watch." The music teacher said with a smile. "Yey!!" "I'm so excited!!" "Same!" And everyone was really excited, especially the 5 friends. "You must write a song yourself to perform, however. And you must submit your song lyrics to me the day before. It can be about anything or anyone." Once again, excitement coursed through their veins.

Fang raised his hand and asked, "When is the music show gonna be?" "End of month, Fang." Their teacher answered. Then the bell rang, so their teacher went off and dismissed them, leaving the room shortly afterwards.

"What are you guys gonna write about?" Bbb asked on the way to the Kokotiam. "Hm.. Ha! I might write about my Amma's curry!" Gopal exclaimed, stars in his eyes. Everyone looked at him weirdly, while his friends (-Bbb ofc) pretended to not know him at all. "What is up with this boy..." Fang mumbled under his breathe. "What about you Bbb?" Yaya asked. "Hm.. I don't really know... I mean I could write about my elements..." Bbb wondered. 

Suddenly, Fang's watch started beeping, Kaizo was calling him. "One sec guys.." Fang said lowly. He turned around to face away from his friends while he talked to Kaizo. After a few minutes, he turned around with a dejected face. He said, "Sorry guys, Kaizo said that I have another mission with him. I'll hang out with you guys in a few days though!" As much as he hated to admit it, he enjoyed spending time with his friends. But he understand a duty is a duty. Plus, it's extra bonding time with Kaizo.

"It's alright Fang! Go ahead." Ying said. They all looked a little sad, but put on a smile nonetheless. Fang gave a squeeze on the shoulder for Bbb, giving him a small smile. "See you!" He said. Bbb returned the smile which slightly faltered when Fang left. Of course, this did not go unnoticed by the others. Now they just stood there, as they starred in the direction Fang went.

Bbb snapped out of his daze and quickly turned to talk to the others. "Soo-, eh!?" But the 3 were staring at him with a small smirk. "Why are you guys looking at me like that...?" Bbb asked, sweating profusely. "Looks like someone is in loveeee~." Gopal teased with the girls giggling. Bbb turned 3 shades of red, which made his friends laugh harder. "I am not! Why would you think I'm in love!?" Bbb exclaimed. 

"Stage 1 is denial, Bbb. And you!", Gopal pulled him into a hug and messed up his hair, "My dude, are in stage 1. You are in big denial." Bbb freed himself from Gopal's grasp and defended himself saying, "Well is it not normal to deny something that isn't true? Beside, no one is currently on my mind right now. We're too busy with school and TAPOPS."

"Hmmm, whatever you say Bbb~" Gopal smirked. Bbb sighed in defeat, too tired to argue or talk back. They all decided to walk back to the Kokotiam to start working on their homework. They spent the rest of the afternoon chatting, laughing, working, lots of whining & slapping between Ying and Gopal, and working on homework. 

When night fell, most of them went home except Bbb who stayed to help Tok Aba with Ochobot. The old man was getting older by the passing days, resulting in him getting sick more often. And of course, stubbornness runs through the family. Therefore Tok Aba refuses to rest except when needed. While this worries the young hero, he knows he can't force Tok to rest. Otherwise, he would probably sound like a hypocrite.

When they finally got home, Bbb collapsed on his bed, completely exhausted. He stayed there for a few minutes, just staring to the roof of his space-themed room. Silence was ringing loudly in his ears, and it was killing him. He decided to try and start working on the song for the music show. He definitely wasn't the best singer, nor was he the best lyric writer. But it's better to try and have an output rather than chickening out.

He sat on his desk and prepared everything he would need. His guitar sitting innocently on the side. Now, the hard part. Writing lyrics. He honestly wished he didn't have to write it. He honestly wished he could have someone else write it for him. Heck, he doesn't even know what to write about. His elements? Science? Space? Fang-? Wait what...

He stopped for a second. How the heck did he think of Fang? Maybe because of earlier, I mean he wasn't really happy with either his friends teasing nor with Fang leaving. Yeah, that could be the case... Right? Yeah... it's just the teasing from earlier. 

But what other topics does he have in mind? Science feels too hard. His elements... ehhh, too chaotic. His friends... I mean it feels like he only has to talk about one of his friends. But who? Gopal, ehh, not much to talk about him, he's a good friend though. Yaya, lots of traits but not really prominent. Same goes with Ying. Well, those two are basically almost completely similar like twins anyways. His life??? ....yeah definitely not that.

Ok so Fang it is, but he'll definitely get teased for it if he actually says who it's about. Maybe he could just write about him but not include his name? That could work, until a new  idea magically appears into his head, which is quite unlikely. He could procrastinate on this if he wants but... He probably might lose his head trying to do it last minute. Might as well do it now so he can have time to prepare.

Oh boy... This is gonna be a long night... He can already feel it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should be studying... what am I doing with my life...

Anywayss, opinions?

Love you luvs <33