Unforgettable memories (Part 1)

Note: This was a request from @OkayIgotthekeys, this is gonna be a 3 part story cause it's gonna be long, and this way I can check easier if there are grammar errors. So I hope everyone enjoys
———————————————————
It was a normal day at Tempur-A station, each member being assigned to new missions to rescue different powerspheras. That is, until the elemental hero was called to the control room.......alone. That raised suspicion for the kokotiam gang, why was Boboiboy only called? But Boboiboy knew there was a reason why so he decided to comply instead. When he arrived there, he saw the Commander and Laksamana/Admiral Tarung inside discussing something. He did the TAPOPS salute while greeting them.

Boboiboy: *doing the TAPOPS salute* Commander, Laksamana/Admiral Tarung, you called me.
Laksamana/Admiral Tarung: Yes Boboiboy, we have a mission for you, Kokoci.
Commander Kokoci: I'm very sure your familiar with this place.

Commander then shows a hologram of something very familiar......The Floating Islands. The very same place where their final battle with Borara took place. (Note: The floating islands is still on Earth since we have no new information wether it's location changed or not)

Boboiboy: The Floating Islands!
Commander: Yes, your job is to go back there and retrieve information from the Power Sphera lab.
Laksamana/Admiral Tarung: And you will be accompanied by Laksamana/Admiral Amato.

Boboiboy felt his heart skip a beat. A mission with his dad, this will surely be interesting, plus he gets to spend time with him as well.

Laksamana/Admiral Tarung: And you are not to tell your friends about this.
Boboiboy: *confused* But why?
Commander: Because they will surely follow you back to Earth, like last time. (Note: This is for a future story)
Boboiboy: I understand Commander.
Laksamana/Admiral Tarung: You have one day to prepare, your mission will start tomorrow. *loud voice* Understood Cadet!?!? (Geez, our baby boi needs a promotion)
Boboiboy: *while doing the the salute* Yes Laksamana/Admiral.

Boboiboy went back to the cafeteria to eat dinner. When he arrived, his friends where already there. When they noticed Boboiboy coming, they all called him.

Kokotiam gang (except Boboiboy): Boboiboy!
Fang: Why did the Commander and Laksamana wanted to see you??

Boboiboy is getting nervous. Part of the orders required him to keep it a secret from his friends until the mission is over. He needs to find a way to lie to them even if he doesn't want to do so to his friends. So he said:

Boboiboy: *nervously* They just wanted me to report our previous mission.

Thankfully his friends seem to buy it and they continued to eat together. But there was someone that wasn't convinced by his lie.........his Powersphera partner, Ochobot. When they returned to their rooms, Ochobot locked the door so no one will disturb them. (By the way, they have their own separate rooms in Tempur-A)

Ochobot: Okay, why did they ACTUALLY call you to the control room alone. And don't lie to me.
Boboiboy: *sighs in defeat* You really know me to the core huh Ochobot?
Ochobot: We've been together for years, of course I would know, now spill it before I tell the others.
Boboiboy: *sighs* They want me to go back to Earth, specifically the Floating Islands.
Ochobot: But why?
Boboiboy: They want me to retrieve information from the Powersphera lab with dad. Please don't tell the others, I'm not suppose to tell any of you guys until the mission is complete.
Ochobot: *sighs* Fine, but stay safe okay?
Boboiboy: *smiles* Don't worry Ochobot, I'll be fine.

The next day:
The elemental superhero was sleeping soundly. Until his alarm turned on, he had to wake up one hour before 7am so that he can do his mission without his friends knowing. Boboiboy shut the alarm off and got ready. He went to the control room where Laksamana/Admiral Tarung, Commander Kokoci and Laksamana/Admiral Amato was waiting. He gave a smile seeing his dad to which his dad returned.

Laksamana/Admiral Tarung: *loud voice* Are you ready Cadet!?!???
Boboiboy: *doing TAPOPS salute* Yes Laksamana.
Laksamana/Admiral Tarung: Ochobot, open the teleportal now!!
Ochobot: Alright, Kuasa Telaportasi!!

Ochobot opened a portal up and on the other side, it showed the Floating Islands. Boboiboy gave one last look at Ochobot before going in the portal. After the portal closes, it's just Boboiboy and his dad in the Islands. Boboiboy looks at his dad and asks:

Boboiboy: Well, where do we go?
———————————————————
Authors note: Aaaannnnddddd that raps this part up. Remember guys, this is only part one, I still need more time to do part 2 and 3. But for now, I hope this can satisfy you guys. Don't forget to comment down your thoughts below.

I was suppose to post this a few hours ago but apparently we had to go out for a while. (I ain't telling the reason why) And while we were there, I tried to write this as much as I can, and manage to finish it before we came back home. But then I had to study for my quiz, so yeah.

Anyways, that's it and I'll see you guys in the next chapter, love you all ❤️❤️❤️