Not alone (Elements)

Me: *writing in the middle of class*
Yue: Why are you writing in class? *sweatdrop*
Me: Nothing to do right now, we only discuss our missing requirements before our Christmas break, borriinnnggg
Mila: Are you even done with your requirements??
Me: *annoyed* Yessss, like last Friday 😒😒
Mila: Awww, why so sour all of a sudden??
Me: *goes to Minecraft and gets my enchanted meteorite sword* *smiles evilly* Come here you! *starts chasing her*
Mila: *runs again* IM SORRY, IT WAS JUST A JOKE
Yue: *whispers* Apparently she doesn't have a sense of humor.
Me: *chases her as well* You will die too!!
Yue: *runs* IM SORRY JUST SPARE MY LIFE PLEASE
Gempa/Quake: *sighs* They are more chaotic than the others....
Boboiboy: *sweatdrop* Agree, *smiles* anyways, I guess it's on to the story you guys go.....
———————————————————

Everything was perfect, Halilintar/Thunderstorm and Solar's constant fighting, the trio troublemakers prancing them, Ais/Ice sleeping anywhere at anytime. Gempa/Quake thinks that this could last forever......oh how wrong he was.
"Solar!!" "AAHHHH"

Seeing Solar get sucked by Retak'ka makes his heartbreak. They always had each other's backs and promised to keep each other safe. As the leader (and mother) of the elements, he Where are you suppose to keep that promise the most......but yet he broke it. His heart shattered after watching the scene unfold in front of him and a pang of loneliness struck his heart the minute he returned in the watch. Blaze and Ais/Ice asked what happened to the others, Gempa/Quake replied flatly that they got taken by Retak'ka, then he just left. Even if he has them, he-

"Are you okay?"

Gempa/Quake snaps back into reality, and turns to the source of the voice. Ruby red eyes met his bright golden eyes. But it turned out that he was spacing out and that they were in the power watch this entire time. Ais/Ice was sleeping not far away from them with Blaze trying to wake him up. Solar was reading a book under the shade of the tree. And Taufan/Cyclone and Duri/Thorn were playing together. Gempa/Quake blinked a few times before responding.

"I'm okay" Gempa/Quake responded with a reassuring smile. However his brother didn't buy it. He knows his brothers like the back of his hands, except for Gempa/Quake, and that worries him. He has been hiding secrets and that could affect his mental health, which later on could affect his physical health and he doesn't want that to happen. He just sighs at his response. There were was a long pause before Halilintar/Thunderstorm spoke up. "Why do you still keep your secrets away from us?" Halilintar/Thunderstorm said in a slightly sad voice. Gempa forced a smile and said "I didn't want to worry you guys". Halilintar/Thunderstorm is tired of that response but he respects his privacy. Halilintar/Thunderstorm just sighs and says "Look, even if that happened in the past, we can't keep holding on to it. We have to look forward, we won't be separate from each other." Gempa/Quake just stares at him for a while before smiling and saying, "Your right, and thanks".

"Awww, you are tsundere after all"

They both turned to the source of the voice to see Taufan/Cyclone, Duri/Thorn and Blaze looking at them. "Eisshh, what did you say!?!?!? Come here you three!" Halilintar/Thunderstorm said angry. "Rum away!" Said the trio while giggling. Gempa/Quake just laughs at their behavior. They will always be together, even if they are apart. They are brothers after all, and brothers stuck together always...

The End

—————————————–——————
Me:.........
Halilintar/Thunderstorm: *annoyed* Fine, just say it.
Me: *hopeful and surprised face* Wait, REALLY!?!?!?
Halilintar/Thunderstorm: Yeah, Yeah, but this will be the last time you'll do it.
Me: okay *breathes in and out slowly* HALIGEM FOREVERRRRRR
Halilintar/Thunderstorm: Okay that's enough *blushes a bit*
Me: *sulkily* Fiinneee

Thank you guys so much for support this book since the beginning. It's finally Christmas break so I might update more often, if I don't focus on Minecraft and YouTube.

Anyways, that's all for now guys, see you on the next chapter, love you all ❤️❤️❤️