Family time (Boimato moment)

Here we see the Armored Hero and his Powersphera partner, Mechabot, alone in their home with baby Boboiboy. His wife had to do the grocery leaving him to watch over their child. This is his first time taking care of Boboiboy with his wife because of his missions in space. But now he is currently free from missions so he can spend time with his family. He slowly rocks the crib as Boboiboy just sleeps in it while sucking his thumb. When he was asked to watch him, he thought it was gonna be as easy as pie. (Author: Oh how wrong you are.) A few minutes later, Boboiboy woke up crying. "What's wrong Boboiboy?" asked Amato. Boboiboy didn't answer and continued crying loudly. Mechabot woke up from his nap due to his loud crying. "Why is he crying?" asked Mechabot. "I don't know, he just suddenly woke up crying" responded Amato panicking. Of course he is panicking, he is crying and he doesn't know what to do. (Me: Bruh, why didn't you search the internet??)

"Then why don't you search the internet you dummy?" Said Mechabot. "Oh yeah, good idea" responded Amato. Mechabot sweatdrop and said, "Wait, you didn't think about researching on how to take care of a baby before he was born?" Amato chuckled a bit and responded, "Nope". Mechabot just facepalmed himself and muttered"You have got to be kidding me". Amato just sheepishly chuckles and scratched his cheek.

~Time skip~

"Okay, so it says that when babies cry, it normally means they're hungry." Said Amato. "Well, what do they eat?" Asked Mechabot. "Well, they don't eat for  the first few months, they just drink milk." Answered Amato, "let's see where the milk is".

Time skip~

They've searched everywhere but couldn't find the milk. And Boboiboy is still hungry. "That's it, I give up" Mechabot said tiredly. "Yeah, same- huh?" Replied Amato and at the corner of his eye he saw something. It was a black duffle bag with a note on it. "Hm, what does the note say?" Asked Mechabot. Amato picked it up and read it. "It says...."

"Dear honey,

            In this bag you will find Boboiboy's needs in case he gets hungry, needs a diaper change, and when he needs to take a bath. Incase you need more just go to the storage room, I stored more in there. I hope you don't have any trouble with him.
Love,
(I'll edit in future when we know her name, if you guys already know please comment cuz I haven't been active lately with Monsta considering I have school)

Both Amato and Mechabot's jaw dropped. They searched the entire house and this bag, that has all of Boboiboy's needs, was sitting there. After snapping back to reality, Mechabot shouted "This whole time, the bag was sitting here and we searched the entire house just to find his needs?!?! When this stupid bag was here the entire time!?!?" Mechabot shouting so loud made Boboiboy cry even more. Amato snapped back to reality by his son's cries. Amato immediately dig in the bag for his milk bottle and found it quickly. He then gave the milk to Boboiboy and Boboiboy stopped crying as he drinks his milk. Both Amato and Mechabot sighed in relief that Boboiboy stopped crying. They both made their way to the living room, with Boboiboy in one of Amato's arm and his other arm holding his bottle, and flopped down the couch: "I'm exhausted, how does she even handle taking care of Boboiboy alone?" Asked Mechabot while taking a breath. "Beats me, I think I should take more leaves to help her take care of him. It's not even an hour and I'm exhausted." Replies Amato to his Powersphera. A few minutes later, the bottle became empty, however, Boboiboy started crying again! Amato, who was panicking, looked at Mechabot and said "What do I do!?!?" Mechabot, who was panicking but didn't show it, replied "How should I know!?!?!? Can't you just search the internet!?!?" At this moment Amato realized he could just find out on Google and sheepishly replied "Oh yeah." Mechabot fell down anime style. "I can't believe this boy is my master." He said deadpanned at Amato. Little did he know, Amato heard what he said. "Oh so you do admit that I'm your master." Teased Amato. Mechabot groaned and rolled his eyes. Then he realized something and turned to Amato who was looking at him with a smirk. He was holding Boboiboy with one arm and his phone on his other hand. Mechabot gestured to Boboiboy in his arm. Amato then realized that Boboiboy was still crying. He quickly searched up on google. He read the answers out loud. "It's says here, to gentle rub their back and tummy in a clockwise direction. And give them a nice warm bath to ease any discomfort." Says Amato while reading google. "Discomfort for what?" Asked Mechabot. Amato took a few minutes as he scrolled down his phone. "It says that babies tend to have more reflux than adults. This is because their have a liquid diet, their oesophagus (esophagus) is shorter and they spend most time laying down. A small percentage of babies with reflux experience pain too, which may cause them to cry as milk comes up their oesophagus (esophagus) after feeds."