Understanding

Small note before we start the story:
This is a sequel to 'I'm sorry', the third story in this book. Boboiboy's mom will be in here but I won't give her a name, I wanna do this based on the information Monsta gave us. Sorry

———————————————————
Previously:

Mechabot only sighs, despite wanting to protest, he knew Amato is right, there's a risk if they go, what if Laskar station will be attacked and they need their help?

Amato: *looking at the the pictures he has with Boboiboy* I'm sorry Boboiboy, I promise I'll come back, just wait a little bit longer
———————————————————
Now we see Amato repairing a power sphere in his private lab in Laskar station. It's been a few month since he received the video about Boboiboy's condition from Tok Aba. Just then, his wife came in with Maskamana. Amato noticed them and greeted his wife with a kiss on the cheek and a hug, to which his wife returned. Then he turned to look at Maskmana and asked:

Amato: Why are you here? Not that I don't like you being round, but why?
Maskmana: Well, I've been thinking, you two have worked so hard, that I decided to give you both a month of vacation.
Amato & Mechabot: What!?!?!
Amato's wife: Isn't this great?? We can spend time with our son again!!

But Amato isn't sure of the idea. Sure, he wants to spend time with his son, but...... what is his son hates him?? For not spending time with him, for letting him be independent even if he knows his son is in a death situation yet he let him handle it. All these thoughts ran into his mind until a certain power sphere slaps his back, snapping him back to reality. Though it did make the Armored Hero a bit cranky.

Amato: That wasn't necessary to slap my back Mechabot!!
Mechabot: Not necessary!?!?!? We've been calling your name for the past few minutes but you didn't respond!!

Then Amato looked around and saw the worried face of his wife and Maskmana looking at him. Though he can't see his facial expression because he wears a mask, but he knows that he is worried too.

Amato: Sorry I spaced out a little. It's just.........

Seeing her husband sad and looking guilty. She knew something was up, so she raised an eyebrow at him. Amato noticed the looks from his wife, so he decided to spill the beans.

Amato: It's just, what if Boboiboy hates me now?? I've barely spent time with him before and I let him handle the problem himself even if he is about to die. What if he hates me for that??

They all look at him with shock. They didn't know that he had that feeling inside of him. Even Mechabot didn't know, he caught the Armored hero spacing out for the past few weeks after receiving the video from Tok Aba. Every time he tries to get an answer out of him, he says it's nothing and continues doing his work. That worries the power sphere a lot, of course he's worried, they've been through so much together, it hurts him knowing his friend is going through this without him knowing. Amato's wife hugged him as a sign of comfort and rub circles on his back. While Amato only hugs his wife back.

Amato's wife: Its not your fault, you had your job to do, I couldn't spend that much time with him either. He nearly died so many times without us knowing. But I know he'll never hate you. He looks up to you as a father and a superhero, I know he still loves you.

Amato hugs his wife tighter but not too tight. After a while they let go of the hug and they decide that they should visit Boboiboy back on Earth.

The End

Author note:
Guys, why didn't anyone point out the 4th story was like the 3rd one?? All I want is honest readers giving their opinion honestly. You guys are lucky Alisha_Nayak_ pointed that out to me earlier. If not, it would remain the same. Like I said at the authors not on the first story, I don't care what your comments are as long as your honest I'm fine with it. ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Remember guys, requests are accepted, let it be angst, fluff, or horror, name it and I'll try my best to do it.

Also I will have our health break from October 30-November 7 so expect lots of update at the time.

Anyways, that's all for now, see you in the next chapter, love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️