Valentines Special

He did it, he managed to defeat another villain, but at what cost?? Saving everyone, his family, friends and the TAPOPS members, everyone....everyone but himself. Unlike all the other times, he had no one to save him, no one to help him, especially with his secret disease he has been keeping from everyone except Ochobot. When he told Ochobot, to say he was shock or worried is an understatement. He was horrified. He didn't want to lose his best friend, but kept his promise that he wouldn't tell anyone, but made him promise as well to tell the others if it became worse. But Boboiboy didn't say a word, even as it got worse, and worse with each coming day. But with his disease and his injuries, it is unlikely he will live. A cut on his head, several broken ribs and bones, lots of bruises, and blood pouring out of his wounds making a puddle. He tried to fight the urge to just close his eyes and let the darkness take over him. But his body was tired, and told him otherwise. The last thing he remembers before it became dark was a red, yellow, green, blue, purple and pink blue all running towards him.

"Boboiboy!" Came very familiar voices.

MechAmato, Ochobot, Gopal, Ying, Fang and Yaya all gasped when they saw his condition. Fang, was just frozen in his spot, seeing his boyfriend's condition made him scared and shock. The girl held on to each other and cried. Gopal tried his best to comfort Ochobot, while Amato tried his best to do the same with his Powersphera partner. Yaya slowly made her way to him and hurriedly tried to find a pulse. Ochobot, after being calmed by Gopal, turned to Yaya and hesitantly asked, "Is he alive Yaya?". She didn't answer for a few minutes till she sighed and turned to face the Powersphera. "Yes, he still has a pulse, a weak pulse but it's something. He needs medical attention now! If not, he might..." Yaya said trailing off. She didn't want to even think about the possibility of dying. Fang turned to Ochobot after he calmed down enough. "Ochobot, open a portal to Earth now!" Ordered Fang who is trying to keep a straight face but in reality is extremely worried about his well-being. "Baik!(Okay!) KUASA TELEPORTASI!" Said Ochobot while open the portal straight back to Puala Rintis Hospital. The portal opened and Amato went in first carrying Boboiboy who is still bleeding. Yaya quickly followed, who was followed by Ying, Fang, Gopal and Ochobot. Doctors and nurses were shocked to say the least because they suddenly appeared in the hospital by the portal. But not that surprise because the team do often come by after mission to be healed since aliens and humans are different they need different healers and remedies thought most Earth remedies work on aliens as well. They quickly got him on the stretcher and rushed him to the emergency room. The others were told to stay outside and obeyed reluctantly. They were healed by a few doctors and nurses for their injuries. After being treated of their injuries, Fang, along with Ochobot, went outside to contact Laksamana Tarung and Komander Kokoci to inform them about their condition, while Amato and Mechabot decided to pay Tok Aba a visit and to tell him about Boboiboy's condition.

Fang POV

Me and Ochobot went somewhere where we can talk to the Admirals, and thankfully, we found a spot. And soon enough, Laksamana's face showed up with Komander beside him. Me and Ochobot did the TAPOPS salute and they just nodded before Laksamana asked "How was the mission?". I replied "The missions was a success Laksamana, only a few bruises and scratches for us. However, the same cannot be said about Boboiboy". "What do you mean the same cannot be said about Boboiboy!?!" Asked the Alien Tiger angrily. I gulped nervously at the sound but knew deep down he cares about all of the agents at TAPOPS. "Um, Boboiboy has received major injuries. According to Yaya, his pulse is very weak and his breathing is shallow. We don't know what other injuries he has except for the bruises and and the cut on his head" I replied while looking at them occasionally glancing at Ochobot. I noticed that he slightly flinched when I said the word injuries, it was as if he knows something that we don't. Laksamana gave a very low growl but contained his anger while Kommander kept his straight face. "Very well, inform me if any further news of Boboiboy comes in. Understood?!?!" Said Laksamana shouting the last part. Me and Ochobot replied "Yes Laksmana" while doing the salute. Then the transmition ended. I looked at Ochobot for a second before asking "You know something we don't know about Boboiboy don't you Ochobot?" I asked. Ochobot just sighed and replied "Yes Fang, but I promised Boboiboy I wouldn't tell anyone. But I will promise I'll tell you and the others later." That was good enough for me, so I nodded and we both made our way back to where Yaya, Ying, and Gopal are surprised to see Laksamana Amato and Tok Aba with them.