Sing Me to Sleep

Song: Sing Me to Sleep by Alan Walker

Ok, I admit, I was mean with the last one-shot aka Tired, so here's a good ending!

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amato sighed as he sat by his son's bed. It's been three days, and he still has not woken up yet. Thankfully, he was free from any missions for the week. He was planning to spend time with Bbb, but unfortunately, he literally tried to k!ll himself. Which left him stuck in the infirmary unconscious.

"Why... why did you never tell me about your problems son..." Amato whispered as he sighed. Of course he knew he was stubborn. But he never realize to what extent. "I know I taught you to be berdikari but why...", he said.

It was truly worrisome for him. And for Mechabot too. Speaking of him...

~With Mechabot~

He was currently in the PowerSphera vault with the other Powerspheras, currently comforting a crying Ochobot. Who was still in extreme guilt of not knowing about his owner's mental state or even bothering to try and help.

Now you'll be wondering, where was Ochobot in all of this? Well...

After a certain mission where Ocho almost got destroyed again... He malfunctioned this time and shut down his system. No one understood Ochobot's system well considering last generation Powerspheras are considered the rarest, and the one with the least information. So, for a while, he was sent to Amato's office for repair. It took a while, but now he was back in shape... back in shape a bit too late...

~Back to Amato~

"D-dad?" Bbb whispered. "BBB!" Amato yelled as he embraced him in a hug. "How are you?" He asked. "I... don't feel good..." Bbb whispered. "You want me to go get the doctor? I can get him right now if you want-" Amato said as he stood up. "No.. don't... just stay..." Bbb whispered. "Are you sure?" Amato asked. "Yeah... I'm sure..." Bbb said, forcing a smile.

Hours passed... and Bbb seemed to be getting paler by the second. Amato wanted to get the doctor so badly, but Bbb was too stubborn and refused to allow his father to get the doctor. Which only raises more worry for Amato.

"Hey dad..." Bbb calld out. "Yeah?" "Can you sing me a song..." He asked. Amato teared up, realizing what he meant but nodded, "Alright"

Wait a second let me catch my breath

Remind me how it feels to hear your voice

"D-dad!" Baby Boi said. "Oh my gosh... honey.. I'm his first word... I'm his first word!"

Your lips are moving I can't hear a thing

"Do you really have to go dad?" Asked a 5-year-old Bbb. "I'm sorry my little star, I promise I'll be back as soon as I can though." Amato said. "Pinky promise?" Bbb said as he held out his little pinky finger. "Pinky promise"

Living life as if we had a choice

"Dad... can we go stargazing tonight?" Asked a very tired and sleepy Bbb. "But son, it's already late, you should be asleep..." Amato replied. "Please dad??" Bbb said, activating his cute puppy eyes. Amato sighed, why did his son have to be so dang cute and adorable. "Alright, let's go stargazing." He said. "Yey! Thanks dad!"

Anywhere, anytime, I would do, anything for you

Anything for you

Yesterday, got away, melody, stuck inside your head

A song in every breath

Sing, me, to sleep, now

Sing me to sleep

Oh just sing me to sleep now

Sing me to sleep

Bbb started to close his eyes while Amato just held his hand tightly.

Remember me now, time cannot erase

I can hear your whispers in my mind

I've become what you cannot embrace

Our memory will be my lullaby

Sing, me, to sleep, now

Sing... me to sleep

Oh just sing.. me, to sleep, now

Sing.. me.. to sleep...

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

His heart flatlined.

Cadet Boboiboy, died in TAPOPS infirmary... his father, Laksamana Amato/Mechamato, with him until his last breath

Cause of Death: Su!c!de

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah sorry not sorry about it actually being angst and for lying lmao

This is short but I never intended for it to be long tbh