Two Ghosts (By: Keeley Elise) (ft. SolHali)

The video above is the video I want y'all to listen to so you can kinda get the chills while reading this story

The singer is Keeley Elise and if you don't know her but do know Preston then what are you doing-

But yeah, if you don't know her, you guys can just search her channel on YouTube ^^

This story includes Solhali as mentioned in the title but I genderbent Solar so now she a girl ^^

Her relationships with the other Boboiboy characters will be revealed later on, including her full name, and I will be adding 1 character from Mechamato to the story.

Anyways... *yeets y'all to the story*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soft and mellow music stared playing.

Solar looked out into the horizon. Bright fierce yet calm amber eyes, staring into the stars. Hair flowing in the wind.

She began to sing, a soft and calming tune.

"So, tell me, you love me."

She paused to look at the person behind her.

"Even if it's hard..."

Normally cold and emotionless ruby red eyes went soft in a split second as Halilintar flinched at the words.

Solar took notice but didn't pay much attention to it. Turning her attention back to the glittering night sky.

"I'm sitting here, wondering..."

She closes her eyes as memories of her waiting on the deck ledge looking outside for Halilintar started flooding.

"Where you are..."

A memory of her waiting for Halilintar started showing.

A rainy day, everyone has retreated to their homes for the afternoon. But Halilintar hasn't returned yet. And Solar continued to wait for him at the window from her bedroom.

The door opened, and in came her sister, Luna. And she was holding two mugs of hot cocoa. She gave one to Solar, to which she gratefully accepted, and proceeded to take a seat beside her.

"He's still not back yet?" Luna asked her. Solar shook her head which made Luna frown. It's been hours, yet Halilintar still hasn't returned.

"You know, there's still other things you can do aside from staying in your bedroom all day doing absolutely nothing." Luna said taking a sip from her mug.

"I can't... he might be back soon..." Solar said not diverting her attention anywhere else. Just staring out the window. Like she was doing the entire afternoon.