We Love You (New Version)

The new version of my second story is finally here. Unlike the my first story, the second one is...less cringe and is actually really good. I will be adding small changes unlike the renewed version of 'Forever with You' which there were LOTS of changes.

Welp, enjoy this remake of the story

—————————————————

3 months after the battle with Retak'ka, and everything was back to normal.

All the agents were going back on missions, including the Kokotiam gang.

TAPOPS station has finally been rebuilt, for the 2nd time, but there were a few things added and modified.

But TAPOPS is not the subject for today. Today is all about our orange dinosaur, Boboiboy.

Every since the battle, he has been getting nightmares quite often, mostly about his elements getting stolen by Retak'ka that day..

Hearing their painful screams, the true history of Retak'ka being the Legendary Elemental holder, and how much they suffered under him once again..

He talked to Ochobot about it multiple times, but his answer was always the same.

"I suggest you tell your friends, they may be able to help you."

But of course, Boboiboy, being as stubborn as hell, refused to talk about it to anyone as he didn't want anyone to worry about him.

But as the days passed by, the nightmares grew stronger and stronger, almost to the point to where Boboiboy can't sleep at night.

Yesterday, Fang even commented when he saw the bags under Boboiboy's eyes.

"Are you okay Boboiboy?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. Why did you ask?"

"Well, for one, you have bags under your eyes. Are you sure your sleeping well?"

"Don't worry about me Fang, I'm fine."

"Well, if you say so.."

Again, he turned to Ochobot. But today, his answer was different.

"Maybe you should try talking to your elements? Your elements are the only ones who appear in your nightmare right? I think you should talk to them rather than anyone else. They deserve to know the whole truth."

And that's how he ended up in his room, staring at his power watch.

Hesitation is the only thing that is preventing him from summoning them.

He took a deep breath and held his watch up in the air, summoning all his elements while his own body is still there at the same time.

The trio troublemakers, Duri, Blaze and Taufan, immediately crashed into Boboiboy and was going to squish him to death if Gempa didn't interfere.

"Alright, alright you three, that's enough. Give Ori some time to breathe. You might suffocate him to death."

Duri paled and released Boboiboy immediately but Boboiboy chuckled.

"Gempa doesn't actually mean you would suffocate me to death. But thank you Gempa, I really needed to breathe for at least a second."

Gempa smiled at his owner happily.