Unforgettable memories (part 3)

Note: This is the final chapter for Unforgettable memories and finally I have another one complete. And this story actually gave me an idea for another story so it's a double win. But your gonna have to wait a while for the new story as I want to focus first on the requests. Anyways, I'll let you read the story in peace, bye

———————————————————
Previously:

Amato: Son, where did you learn all this stuff?
Boboiboy: *smiles while tilting his head* From Tok Aba and from you of course.
Amato: *while hugging him* I love you Boboiboy.
Boboiboy: I love you too dad.

What they didn't know is that Mechabot has finished charging and has watched the entire thing. AND has taken a picture of their moment without them realizing.

Mechabot: *whispers to himself* Hehehe, can't wait to send this to BBB's mom and Ochobot.
———————————————————

After the rain had stopped, they saw the sun once more, so they went out of the cave to breathe in some fresh air (can robots even breathe 🤔🤔🤔). There was silence for a moment until the Elemental hero spoke up:

Boboiboy: Well, we better continue searching for the lab. *whispers to himself* And in time before my friends find out.
Amato: I agree, let's-
Mechabot: Hahahahaha, the Elemental hero is afraid of his friends *laughs like there's no tomorrow* Hahahahahaha
Boboiboy: *surprised and a little embarrassed* Wait what- YOU HEARD ME!?!?!? *slightly blushes in embarrassment*
Mechabot: *laughs even more at his face* Duhhh, HAHAHHAHHAHAH

Amato who's been watching on the sidelines just chuckles. Seeing his son struggle is sometimes entertaining for him. Boboiboy who sees this just sighs. He knows he's not getting out of the situation anytime soon. So he tries to make them forget about what just happened by focusing on the mission.

Boboiboy: *serious* Let's just continue searching for the lab.
Amato: Let's go.

After an hour or so of searching, they come across a ravine. (Btw it's the same ravine in Boboiboy the movie 1 were the cave where they found Ochobot was)

Amato: Well, there's nothing here let's go back.

Amato and Mechabot start going back but not Boboiboy. He recognized the ravine and knowing the fastest way to get to the lab is through the memories, he decides to do it. He moves back a little and prepares to make a jump for it. Amato, who noticed Boboiboy didn't follow them, turned around and saw he was gonna jump. Worried for his safety, he tries to stop him but it's too late, as Boboiboy already jumped.

Amato: Boboiboy!

Mechabot, finally turned back and upon not seeing the Elemental hero, turns to Amato for an explanation:

Mechabot: What happened?!?!?
Amato: He jumped into the ravine!!
Mechabot: What!?!???
???: It's okay dad, I'm safe.
Amato: *runs closer to the ravine because of the voice* Boboiboy!?!?!?
Boboiboy: Yes it's me, just jump, there's a cave here!

Amato is hesitant in doing so, but decides to trust his son. He took a few steps back and started running and when he reached the edge of the ravine he jumped. After a few seconds he landed on solid ground, he looked around and saw his son smiling at him.

Boboiboy: Dad!
Amato: Boboiboy!

They hug each other tightly, but not too tight to squish the elemental hero in the hug.

Amato: *relieved his son is alright* Son, don't do that again.
Boboiboy: I'm sorry dad, I knew the fastest way is going through the way we went through before.

After they let go of the hug, they all look inside the cave with and walk inside with Boboiboy leading as he is the only one who has been there before. After, they entered the cave, they saw lots of crystals and rocks on the ground which is the result from the battle 3 years ago (pls correct me if I'm wrong). As if it was just yesterday, all the memories started to flow back to Boboiboy as he smiled at them. After a few hours, they have reached the Powersphera lab, they collected as much data as possible and contacted Tempur-A that they completed the mission. After Ochobot opened the teleportation, the Elemental hero and the Armored hero is back in Tempur-A station. Almost immediately after they came in, without even time to acknowledge the mission, the Kokotiam gang came in and attacked Boboiboy with questions in his face.

Boboiboy: *thoughts* Uh oh, how did they find out!?!?!? We weren't gone that long......
Laksamana/Admiral Amato: *whispers to Maskmana* How did they find out?
Maskmana: *whispers back to him* Apparently they manage to get Ochobot to tell them an hour ago so they were waiting outside the hanger door to wait for him.

And we can saw that the day ended with Boboiboy being trapped inside Yaya's Apungan Graviti with him being trapped inside it.

The End

———————————————————
Authors note: Ahhhh, finally this request is finished. Sorry if the ending is kinda rushed, I wanted to try to make it long but I don't wanna spend very long doing this. But yeah, now I only have.....I think 3 requests left 🤔🤔🤔. I almost never keep track okay 😂😂😂😂. I'll update either once or twice a day since I also want to have time to myself this health break okay.

And also, if you guys saw the 'History of the Philippine flag', I actually am gonna post facts like that once in a while incase I have nothing to post and to keep you guys entertained sooo, yeah. If you guys have any requests, remember to comment them in any of the chapters and I will try to do them.

Anyways, that's it for now, I'll see you in the next chapter/story, love you all ❤️❤️❤️