Arguements Bleed 💔

Enjoy the angst! ❤

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dad just listen!" Bbb yelled. Currently, he and his dad were in the middle of an argument. And things were beginning to be too stressful for him.

"Listen to what?! You could've died!" Amato argued. "Oh so what? All those fucking moments where I could've fucking died facing all those villains is nothing?! Is it just a piece of my shit ass imagination!?" Bbb sarcastically said.

"Don't you dare use that tone on me young man." Amato threatened. "Oh okay, so I'm just gonna go on with my fucking day and continue to pretend everything is alright and everything is fucking normal when it's not?" He replied.

"Boboiboy", Amato murmured. "Tell me where the fuck you were when i was fighting Bora Ra when I was 12? Where were you when I nearly froze to death after my fight with Vargoba and was unconscious for 5 days? Where the fuck were you during my battle with Retak'ka?!" He asked tauntingly.

"I was trying to let you be independent!" Amato answered. "Oh okay, so we're going with the 'Biarlah dia Berdikari' bullshit now huh?! Tell me, would a normal fucking parent leave their kids alone for 6 fucking years? And still spit in their fucking face 'Biarlah dia Berdikari' even when they were on the border between life and death? And then all of a sudden comes back on a random mission that kid has, protects them, and etcetera? When, and why, all of a sudden do you fucking come back and now want me to quit TAPOPS because it's 'too dangerous' for me?" Bbb asked, one eye blood red as he glared at his so called 'father' in pure rage.

"I just want you safe!", Amato replied. "Safe from what? From them? Dad, I feel more safe with my friends around.",  Bbb explained. "So what? I don't make you feel safe?", Amato asked. "Do not try and gaslight me", he warned. "I'm only asking whether I make you feel safe or not!" Amato defended.

Bbb sighed angrily and began to storm out of the room. Just as he was about to grab the door knob, his father spoke. "Y'know I'm just doing this for your own good and well-being", Amato said. "Oh so this is about me now? My safety which apparently wasn't a problem till now?" Bbb taunted.

"Boi..." Amato whispered. "Oh so you're gonna say something absolutely bullshit again?", Bbb guessed. "I also experienced what you did y'know... you could just tell me...", Amato said. "Oh okay, so we're gonna do a 180 here?", Bbb laughed. 

"Oboi...", Amato whispered. "I get you, you probably got trauma", BBb said shaking his head. "But why... why couldn't you at least be there when I needed you the most? Why couldn't you have been there when I got my powers?", Bbb asked, tears swelling in his eyes.

"I was so close to killing almost everyone around me! Unlocking Beliung; nearly killed everyone! Splitting too long with Blaze & Ais? Almost transformed into my third tier as they fought each other! Almost every fucking mission or every fucking year, I nearly killed everyone around me. What else will I have to do on my own!? How much longer do I have to keep this fucking charade of me being ok!?", Bbb cried.

Amato's eyes widened as realization hits hard. Bbb was so close to spilling out the tears in his eyes. The little boy he dropped off at the train station 6 years ago... this was not him... This was a new version of him... an independent, yet broken version of his son.

Bbb sighed as he collected himself before saying, "I understand what you're trying to do. But if you think after 6 years of abandonment I would forgive you that easy, then as you witnessed just now, you are completely fucking wrong.". And he stormed out of the room.

Amato was stunned in place. Lost of words. "You really messed up huh kid?", Mechabot commented as he entered the room. Mechabot had been listening from the other room the entire conversation, or rather argument. He wanted to talk to Boi, he wanted to see him again. But the minute he had to opportunity, he was kicked out as the conversation got heated up.

Amato sighed deeply in response. He looked at a photo between him, Boi, and Mecha when Boi was young. A precious moment, vanished away from their relationship, forever. Amato sighed once more and said to no one specifically, "I really fucked up this one...".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The picture I'm referring to ^

Anyone want tissues?