Forever with you (Re-do)

This is a new and improved version of my first every story. Why I decided to do this?

Simply because when I reread the original version ..it's extremely cringey..

So I decided to make a new version of it bit keep the old version as well for other people to read. Anyways, enjoy :D

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Flashback~

Many people were seen on the train station rushing around to get to their train on time.

However, three people and a red Powersphera stood out from all of them.

The younger boy had an orange dinosaur cap that was covering his white hair streak facing to right, brown eyes and a jacket which is also orange.

The older man was wearing a plain yellow T-shirt, brown eyes and pants with a visible white hair streak facing to the  left.

The only female in the group had a white hijab, blue blouse and cape, and a yellow skirt.

(Reference for her is from the 'Memori Eidulfitri' video on YouTube, although I did do more research for her on YouTube aside from the Memori Eidulfitri video)

"Ayah, why can't I come with you and mom in space?" Whined a 10-year old Boboiboy.

Amato smiled softly at his one and only son. This would probably be the last time they will see each other in years.

"Son, it's too dangerous, what if you get hurt? I don't want to risk losing you. It's better to stay here on Earth where you will be safe and protected."

"But why does mom get to go with you!? I have powers, I can defend myself! Please dad, I wanna come with you!"

Lily smiled as sshe knekt down to his height and says.

"We know sweetie, but I need to go with your father to make sure he doesn't dp anything stupid."

At this, Amato replied.

"Since when have I done anything stupid love?"

"Oh I don't know, since you were 10?"

Mechabot and Boboiboy laughed out loud at that, while Amato pretended to be offended and said.

"How dare you! I do not do anything stupid! I feel offended Lily."

Lily rolled her eyes amusingly. She then turned to her son and said.

"I know that you have powers Boboiboy, but you are still too young to go in space with us. Maybe when you'e older, but right now, you are way too young."

Boboiboy's face dropped because of that. His eyes fell on to platform, that was supposed to take him to Puala Rintis, was suppose to arrive in a few minutes.

Because of that, he didn't notice his parents sharing a look and nodding.

Amato tapped Boboiboy gently on the shoulder and called our his name.

"Boboiboy"

Boboiboy turned to look at his father, who had his right fist closed.

"Give me your hands Boboiboy.."

Boboiboy obeyed and Amato puts a locket in his hands then closes it.

"If you miss either of us, just look at this locket and remember, we'll always be with you. Even though we can't be together physically."