A Christmas to remember

Me: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
Yue: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Mila: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Halilintar: Jeez, can you be quiet for once.
Me: Finneeee, but in new year, we are gonna be loud, ok?
Halilintar: Whatever *walks away*

Me: Anyways, I'm sorry I didn't post a chapter lately, I guess I was enjoying my break too much...
Yue: A little too much
Me: Yeah, I guess so, but anyways, this is a Christmas special chapter for everyone so enjoy, and Merry Christmas everyone

———————————————————————————

It was December 24, at 7am, the families of our favorite superheroes are waiting and chatting with each other at the Kokotiam while waiting for they're kids to come home. The admirals gave them permission to take a 2 week leave to celebrate Christmas and New Year with their families on Earth. Even Amato is joining them, meaning that the elemental heroes family will be complete for the first time in so long. Suddenly, a ship with the name "MYS Keberenan" appeared, and out came a boy with an orange cap, a girl with a pink hijab, an Indian boy who loves to eat, a girl with pigtails, a yellow Powersphera, a humanoid alien who loves carrot donuts, a fat man with a P on his belt, a tall handsome man, a destructice Powersphera, and a young humanoid alien with a cold expression on his face. They all had a family reunion with their families. Yaya with her mom and little brother Totoitoy, Ying with her mother, Boboiboy, Ochobot, Amato and Mechabot with Tok Aba, Papa Zola with Mama Zila and Pipi Zola. Fang has Kaizo as his family and Gopal, well, he ran straight to his home to eat his Amma's curry completely ignoring his Appa and Amma.

"Mom, Totoitoy!" "Mama!" "Tok Aba/Aba!" "My pumpkins!"

They all went back home after a while except for Boboiboy, Amato, Ochobot, Mechabot and Tok Aba. They helped Tok Aba with the shop for the rest of the day. While they were running the shop, Tok Aba asked "What made you come home Amato?" Amato groaned a bit before answering "I lost the bet to Boboiboy and Mechabot, so I had to come back. Besides, it's been a while since we've been together right?" "But if I may ask, what was the bet?" Asked Tok Aba. "It was to see who would find the postcard uncle sent Boboiboy" answered Ochobot.

Ah yes, Boboiboy wanted his dad to come home to Earth to celebrate Christmas and New Year together, so they made a challenge. Ochobot would hide the postcard and they both have 24 hours to find it. If Boboiboy found it, Amato would ask -if necessary beg- Maskmana to let him return to Earth. If Amato found it, Boboiboy would have to help him with his work and it is extremely tiring. They've been searching all day and then their Powersphera partners reminded them *coughs*, I mean forced them to get their rest. As they were about to get some rest, Boboiboy decided to finish reading his Powersphera book. As he finished, he noticed something sticking out of the book, he pulled it out and it turned out to be  the postcard that they were searching for all day. He jumped in excitement as he held the card in hand. However, his excitement was cut short when Ochobot used Tok Aba's Ear Twisting move on him and told him to go to sleep. So in order to avoid him losing his ear, he agreed to go to sleep immediately. So he went to sleep with a red ear. The next day, before 6am, Boboiboy got up, took a bath, then quickly went to his dad hoping he was awake to show him he won. He peeked through the door, and saw he was awake. He barged in and showed the postcard to Amato. Then for the next 2 days, Amato asked *coughs* begged, Maskmana to allow him to go back to Earth for both Christmas and New Year. Eventually Maskamana agreed, both because it was getting annoying, and because he wants him to spend time with his son. So, when the Kokotiam gang were allowed to go back to Earth, Amato went with them. And what a surprise, Kapten Kaizo decided to come with them as well so he can spend time with Fang.

Eventually, the sun got lower and costumers begin to leave allowing them to take things more easy unlike in the morning. After it got dark, they closed the shop and returned home so they can spend Christmas Eve together. (Why am I thinking about Adam and Eve now.....). They chatted laughed and talked the entire night until it was getting late and they all headed to bed. The next morning, Boboiboy suddenly woke up early, maybe Laksamana Tarung's working mode made him wake up early? He got ready for the day, but before he went down stairs, he glances at the calendar and realized one thing, it was Christmas Day! He made a small smile and looked at Ochobot who was still in his charging pod. He went down stairs and saw his dad and Mechabot, both eating karipap, while Amato was scrolling through his tablet.

"Morning dad, Mechabot. And Merry Christmas!" greeted Boboiboy before going in the kitchen to find something to eat. Amato looked up from his tablet before setting it down and going over to Boboiboy. While Boboiboy is making breakfast for himself, he suddenly felt a pair of strong arms hug him from behind. "Good morning son, Merry Christmas!" Said Amato while hugging him. Boboiboy stopped what he was doing and turned around and returned the hug. They stayed like that for a few minutes before a voice interrupted their moment. "Are you gonna stay like that forever or what??" They both let go of the hug and turned to the source of the voice. And then they saw a destructive red Powersphera looking at them with a bored look. "You two literally ignored me, I feel hurt" said a faked hurt Mechabot. Boboiboy playfully rolled his eyes before hugging him too. "Okay, stop being a whinny robot, happy now? And Merry Christmas" said Boboiboy. "Hmm, okay, don't you dare forget me next time" said Mechabot while returning the hug. "Boboiboy rolled his eyes playfully before replying "Alright". They let go of the hug and Boboiboy continued making his breakfast. A few minutes later, Tok Aba and Ochobot came down stairs and greeted them, with Ochobot giving Boboiboy a big hug.

Eventually, they all had lunch together. It was filled with laughter and joy. After they had lunch, they cleaned up and decided to spend some more time together before meeting up with everyone else in the evening. Yesterday, everyone in Puala Rintis agreed to celebrate Christmas together near Tok Aba's Kokotiam. Currently, The Elemental Superhero is with his friends at the park talking about what they did with they're families yesterday. Yaya was spending time with her mom baking some cookies. Everyone froze at the thought of them sharing their (deadly) cookies to the rest of the town. Ying was spending time with her mother helping her cook for the town. Gopal was helping his dad sell ice cream and doing yoga with his mother. As for Fang, he kept his mouth shut saying not much happened yesterday. Amato was with Tok Aba helping him prepare food and drinks to share. And Mechabot and Ochobot were talking to each other sharing stories about their partners with Mechabot adding some embarrassing stories about Boboiboy when he was younger. (Oh you are dead when Boboiboy finds out Mechabot.).

~Le time skip~

Night came before you know it and everyone was going to the park to celebrate Christmas. Everyone was busy preparing everything, like food, drinks, and utensils. However, Boboiboy, Ying, Gopal, and Fang were busy with something else. Getting the cookies that Yaya and Ms. Wawa made. It was a tough thing to do as they had made 3 boxes of they're (deadly) cookies. However, before they met up earlier, Boboiboy, Gopal, Ying and Fang called each other to make a plan to get rid of the cookies. First, they need a distraction, at first they were thinking about assigning Gopal to distract Yaya, but knowing him, he will definitely screw up, so they decided that Fang would distract Yaya. Second, how would they get the cookies out? They decided Ying and Boboiboy Halilintar would get the cookies and place them somewhere far away. Then Gopal would transform the cookies into trash and put them in the garbage can. They did this successfully without Ms. Wawa and Yaya noticing. They sighed in relief as they got rid of the (again, deadly) cookies. They celebrated for the rest of the night while playing Christmas games, singing Christmas carols, and giving gift to each other. It was indeed a memorable Christmas for all of them.

THE END

—————————————————————————

Merry Christmas Guys!! I hope you guys love this special, I was stressing to finish this on time for Christmas. I'm sorry if it's not really that good. I tried to do at least 1000 words but I'm not sure if I succeeded in doing so, but this is the best I can do. This is probably the longest chapter I've done. I love you guys so much, and thank you for reading and voting my story. The truth and dare book will be on hiatus guys. I'm sorry, but I can't seem to find time to do that book as I want to complete the New Year special before new year.

Anyways, that's all for now guys, I'll see you in the next chapter/story, love you all ❤️❤️❤️