Polyphemus

Sheep, sheep, sheep. Sheep were everywhere in this place. Hundreds of sheep are here. Suddenly, an arrow was shot at one of them. 2 more were shot, leaving 3 sheep lying on the floor, dead. The other sheep ran away as they witness the death of their fellow creatures. Footsteps were heard from outside the cave.

"Over here!", Blaze yelled as he lead the way. He and Solar were holding a torch to lead everyone in the cave. "Look at all this food", Beliung said in awe. "Look at all these sheep", Rimba said as he pet one of them. "I can't believe this cave has all this for us to keep", Solar said in awe. 

"I've gotta hand it to you both, this is quite the treat", Gempa said. "There are enough sheep here to feed the entire fleet", Ais commented. "It's almost too perfect, too good to be true", Halilintar said skeptically. "Why would the lotus eaters pass up on all this food?", Solar wondered out-loud. Suddenly, the cave rumbled and shook. 

An eye appeared from the darkness as it's owner asked, "Who are you?". Out from the shadows, revealed a giant cyclop. "Hey there, we're just travelers... we come in peace", Halilintar said hesitantly. "You killed my sheep, my favorite sheep", Polyphemus said angrily. "What gives you the right to deal pain so deep? Don't you know that pain you sow is pain you reap?", he asked. "Time to drink. Your blood over where you stand. Your life now is in my hand. Before I'm done. You will learn that it's not so fun to take. You came to my home to steal. But now you'll become my meal. A trade, you see? Take from you like you took from me", Polyphemus said.

As he spoke, a shiver ran down their spines. However, they quickly regained control of the situation.

"There's been a misunderstanding. We never came here to steal!", Solar said interfering. "But now that I see we've done some damage. Maybe you and I can make a deal?", Beliung suggested. "We'll give you our finest treasure. So long as we leave alive.", Rimba added. The others brought in a barrel and Ais opened it in front of Polyphemus.

"You can keep the world's best tasting wine!", Ais said. "Wine?", Polyphemus asked curiously. "Have a drink, one sip and you'll understand. The power that's in your hands!", Halilintar exclaimed. His hands swiftly ran around the rim of the barrel. "Wine so fresh, you'd never wanna eat human flesh again.", Solar added. "Then we shall be on our way", Gempa said. "No blood shedding here today", Rimba stated. "A trade you see? Gift from you and a gift from me", Halilintar offered.

Everyone held their breath as they held hands with the person next to them for comfort.

Polyphemus drank the wine provided in one gulp. He sighed in content as he placed the barrel down. "Ah, I'd like to thank you. Stranger what's your name?" Polyphemus asked. Halilintar frowned but answered, "My name is nobody..." His lips formed a slight smile.  "Nobody.." He repeated. Solar hide a smirk proudly from behind. Halilintar had a huge smile this time, "Nobody".

Polyphemus replied, a little drunk, "Nobody... for your gift, I'd like to reply". Halilintar said, "I'm so glad we see eye to eye...". All his brothers were doing a mini-celebration in the back. Solar looked worried. Halilintar was holding in his breath and his panic. "Yes, you shall be the final man to die", Polyphemus declared.

Everyone went wide-eye at this. They all froze. "What?" Solar managed to whisper. Gempa then notice Polyphemus about to attack them and yelled;

"WATCH OUT-"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm back! Miss me?

Nah I'm just kidding, I haven't been gone for long. Hope you enjoyed this! 

I'm planning to finish the Cyclops Saga album, and maybe I'll be using songs from the other albums in the Epic: The Musical series once they release. Maybe

I have been inactive as I've been dedicating my time mostly to my Greek Mythology project wherein I list the Gods/Goddesses alphabetically, give some basic info about them, and then write a story based on their entire life. I haven't started on their storyline yet, and there's quite a lot of Gods & Goddesses so this will take a while to finish.

Again, hope you enjoy! I'll see you on my next update luvs, love you <33