My New Year resolution (2022)

New Year, scientifically it's when the Earth completes its orbit around the sun. But for us, it's a time for new beginnings. Laksamana Tarung, Komander Kokoci, Maskmana and Ramenman are going to visit Earth to celebrate New Year with the Earth team (Fang: But I'm not from Earth!). Everything has been peaceful in Puala Rintis lately, no crimes, no-

"DAD, GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!"

Okay, not that peaceful, nothing wouldn't be complete with a fresh father and son argument in the morning. What happened you asked? Well, here's what happened. Boboiboy was helping Tok Aba in the Kokotiam with Ochobot while Amato and Mechabot stayed at home. Boboiboy left his phone at home and well.....you guessed it. Amato snooped through his phone. When Boboiboy realized he left his phone at home, he went back home quickly only to find his dad going through his phone. He tried everything to get it back, though Amato is taller so it was harder for him to reach it due to his height compared to his dad.

~Time Skip~

During lunch time, both Amato and Boboiboy has their ears red with their Powersphera partners teasing them. "Hahahaha, that's what you get" said Mechabot while laughing. "Eisshhh, it's not funny Mechabot, aduuhh." Said Boboiboy painfully while rubbing his ear. "I guess Aba's ear-twisting move is still as painful as before", said Amato rubbing his ear as well. "Ha, that's what you both get for fighting", said Tok Aba scolding them. When Boboiboy didn't return for a while, Tok Aba was beginning to wonder what on Earth is he doing that is taking his grandson so long to return. And that's when the shouts started to became clear as day. So he left the shop to Ochobot, which thankfully wasn't that busy so I was easy enough for Ochobot to handle by himself. When he arrived, both Boboivoy and Amato were fighting, and running around with Boboivoy's phone in Amato's hand. They were so caught up in their fighting, that they didn't notice Tok Aba going to them and using his famous ear-twisting move on the both of them.

~Time Skip~

It was now near midnight. The Kokotiam gang and their families were at Tok Aba's Kokotiam. The admirals should be here any minute. The kids are talking about their mission and what they plan to do the following year. "So what are you guys planning to do?" asked Boboiboy. "Hmm, I'm thinking of beating the world's fastest runner record", replied Ying. "I'm thinking of eating every single food in the world and of course, getting a better rank. Come on Boboiboy, we need to work harder if we want to get a better room like Yaya and Ying's" replied our foodie boy, Gopal, while shaking his best friend. "Alright Gopal, and stop sha-shaking me" said Boboiboy who is starting to become dizzy. Gopal let go of his best friend as Boboiboy tries to ignore the dizziness that Gopal gave while shaking him. "I'm planning to beat you in popularity and become the most popular person in the galaxy, hahahaha" said our carrot loving boy, Fang. Everyone went silent and stated at Fang who is laughing like a maniac. Crickets can be heard in the background as Fang continued to laugh not aware of all the people staring at him. Boboiboy shook his head in amusement of his friend who is a popularity maniac. "Somethings never change", said Boboiboy with a chuckle. Then the Kokotaim gang began laughing as Fang, who had heard Boboiboys comment, smiled sheepishly. They eventually calmed down and continued their conversation. "I want to try to balance my travels in visiting other countries and my job at TAPOPS" replied Yaya to Boboiboy's question earlier. Boboiboy noticed his father looking at him and his friends while the other parents chatted away far away from the kids. "What about you dad? What are you planning to do?" Asked Boboiboy with a smile. Amato did a thinking pose, before replying to his son. "I'm thinking of seeing if I can visit Earth more often since it's been pretty peaceful lately." Replied Amato. "That's it?" Asked Boboiboy. "And of course, during my free time, you guys could come over to Laskar Station and I could give you guys some fighting tips. Maybe even teach you guys silat." Said Amato while looking at the group.

"That's very thoughtful of you Laksamana"

The group turned their heads to the voice and saw Maskamana, Laksamana Tarung, Komander Kokoci, Nut, the Sheild Twins, Sai and Sheilda, and Kapten Kaizo. "Laksamana" said the Kokotiam gang while doing the TAPOPS salute. They just nodded their heads in response except for a certain engineer. "Hey guys" said Nut. "Hey Nut" was the heard reply from the Kokotiam gang. The higher ups went to go sit down on another table while Nut decided to join his friends on their table. "Sooooo, tell me about new year." They then spent the next 20 minutes explaining to Nut what New Year was all about.

~Time Skip~

It was 11:59, one minute till New Year. A big screen with a projector on it was doing the count down for New Year. When it reached the 10 second countdown, everyone was shouting along with it. Then, when it hit 0, everyone was celebrating, loud noises can be heard, fireworks booming in the sky, and everyone was cheering. Even the higher ups decided to join in the fun. While they were all celebrating, Yaya remembered something. She turned to look at Boboiboy and asked him, "What are your plans for this year". Boboiboy stopped and thought hard. He hadn't really planned to do anything at all. "I guess to try and save as many Powerspheras as we can and stop all evil. I'm not really sure, I haven't really thought about that." Yaya only nodded back in response and continued to celebrate. Boboiboy on the other hand, looked around and everywhere he turned, he sees his family and friends. 'As long as we're all safe and together, that's fine by me' thought Boboiboy smiling. He then continued to celebrate with the others.

------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, 1029 words in a story. Probably the most I've done so far. Anyways, I know that New Year was like more than a month ago, but Chinese New Year wasn't that far away.

Please guys, could you vote on the message board whether you guys want Fang x Boboibiy or Boboiboy x Yaya. I need it for a future story, so far too people voted but I need at least 5 vote for one ship to use it.

And I'm SO SORRY for not updating at ALL. I haven't had any story ideas on my mind lately, but the Valentine one I just forgot I had that, so I couldn't post it on Valentines day, but since it's still the love month, I can still do it. That might be my last shipping story unless you guys want me to do another. Again, IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.

But anyways, that's all for this story, see you on the Valentines special, I love you all ❤❤❤