Open Arms

Song: Open Arms by Jorge Rivera-Herrans, Steven Dookie, Epic Ensemble from the album; EPIC: The Troy Saga

By far, this one is the one I've wanted to do the most. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure about this captain?" Fang asked as they got closer to the island. "I'm sure, we can't risk anything happening to the fleet, not when the war is still going." Halilintar replied. Silence envelops them as they focus on the island in front of them. Halilintar called out, "Fang, if anything happens to us, continue leading the crew." Fang interjected, "But-" "You and Kaizo must continue to lead the crew to help our friend. We should finish this war before it gets out of hand." Halilintar told him.

"Captain! We have arrived!" Beliung yelled. Halilintar and Fang looked to the front, and they were indeed, here. "Alright, brothers! Let's go! Everyone else, stay here and guard the ships." Halilintar ordered. "Baik Captain!" Came numerous replies.

As soon as they were close enough, Halilintar & his brothers jumped off the ship and on the sand. "Rimba, Gempa, how far does this forest go?" Solar asked. The two looked thoughtful for a minute as they closed their eyes. They opened them and discussed for a bit. In the meantime, Halilintar ordered Beliung to have a fly and take a look around the island, but to not go too far from them. 

Soon, Beliung returned back, at the same time, Rimba and Gempa came to a conclusion. "Captain, I see plains in the middle of the island. And I can also see something glowing. However, I could not see what it was." Beliung reported. "This forest goes on for miles. We can't be certain for how long exactly. But, just as Beliung said, we can sense a plain area somewhere on this island." Gempa reported.

Solar looked thoughtful at this, while Halilintar looked straight ahead into the forest. "Captain? What's the plan?" Ais asked. "I say we go in the forest to find food." Solar said. "I agree with him. We have until sunrise. We can surely find some food for them and return before sunrise if we act now." Blaze said. "Alright, let's head in the forest." Halilintar said as he lead them all inside.

Blaze and Solar followed closely. Which they were then followed by Gempa & Ais. Who were then followed by Beliung, & Rimba. Being at the back, it was easier for Beliung and Rimba to talk without being heard. "Hey Rimba... is it just me... or is Hali, Sol, and Blaze being really stressed out and tensed." Beliung whispered. "Not just you... even I noticed that. I think Ais and Gempa noticed too, but I can't tell." Rimba whispered back. "You think it's time for a bit of fun?" Beliung asked, grining. "Oh I definitely think it is." Rimba said smirking.

Beliung flew up without a sound, while Rimba zoomed through the forest to surprise his brothers from the side.

(Hehe, song time!)

"You can relax my friend!" Rimba said. "Huh?" The hot head trio replied with, confused. "We can tell your getting nervous" Beliung said from behind. "So do yourselves a service" Rimba continued. His smile got gentle and placed a hand on Solar's shoulder. "Try to relax my friend" Rimba advised. Solar continued to move forward, ignoring Rimba's gesture, "I'm fine Rimba...". Beliung appeared beside Blaze and Halilintar and said, "Think of all we've been through, we'll survive what we get into".  He squeezed their shoulders gently and ran ahead with Rimba.

"We know that your tired of the war and bloodshed" Rimba sang as they crossed over a river. "But tell me is this how you're supposed to live?" Beliung asked as they climbed the hill. "Look at how you grip your sword enough said" Beliung said as he grabbed the sheath on Halilintar side. He drew the sword out and swished out around for a bit. "Why should we take when we can give" He sang. He placed the sword back in the sheath and gave it to Halilintar.