Lookin Good, Dr Malfoy

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Draco" I say softly, tapping his bare shoulder as he lays peacefully on his stomach, sound asleep. His blue eyes softly closed, the blond of his lashes laying carefully curled upwards as his messy hair fell over his forehead, gentle snores leaving his nose. I wanted nothing more then to leave him in this beautiful sleep but we had work in an hour.

I tap his shoulder again but he remains asleep. I roll my eyes "Draco" no response "Darling" no response "Love of my life" no response "Sweetheart" still no response. I chuckle softly and brush the hair from his face "Mr Dilf" finally his eyes open and a smirk spreads across his features.

"Morning"

"You fucker" I slap his forehead and stand up "We have work, get dressed" I laughed and turned around to the dresser, pulling my hair into a low bun. I smooth down my edges and slip my wand into the pocket of my dark blue scrubs.

"You look amazing in scrubs" Draco said as he wraps his arms around my waist, still shirtless and hair still messy "Have I ever told you that?"

"Every time I put them on" I laughed and ducked from his grip "I have to leave early because I'm head of surgery while Dr Soren is on leave. So, I'm gonna go while you have a shower" i smiled and reached up to kiss his cheek. 

"Ok, I love you and we'll meet up for lunch"

"I love you too"

"Good morning, Mrs Malfoy" Janine chirped as she handed me a cup of coffee. She was a small Blonde lady, big round glasses sitting on the edge of her nose and a blue sweater wrapped around her chest.

"Morning, thank you" I smiled and took a sip, savouring the perfect taste. I didn't really like coffee that much but right now, it was the best thing ever.

"Dr Soren has left a check list for you in his office. He won't be back until late tomorrow so you will be taking over his post until then" she said as she looked down at a little clip board in her arms.

"Alrighty. Thank you, Janine" I gave her one last smile before taking a turn down the hallway and into his office. I dropped my bag onto the desk, as well as my coffee.

I took a seat down on the chair and picked up the check list. It was just a reminder of appointments I had today and some paperwork I needed to fill out, nothing out of the ordinary. I sighed and leant back in the chair.

Memories of the events last night started flashing in my mind and no—not the good parts. The deep voice still lingered in my mind, the darkness that completely surrounded me, how helpless I felt and the note—it had to mean something, I know it wasn't just in my mind, it was real and I just need to find a way to prove it.

"Lookin' good, Dr Malfoy" I smiled and leant my head back up to see him leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. His fluffy brown hair falling over his forehead as he blinked his green eyes.

"Morning, Christian" I smiled "How are you, How's Magnolia?"

"She's as good as any wife can be and I'm alright, but of an early morning" he answered, leaning off the doorway and taking a step into the room "How are you?"

"I'm good" I nodded, dragging my bag off the desk "Hey, did you—"

"Hey, bitch—oh, bad time?"

I turned my head to the side door that sat on the left. There were two entrances to this office, one that was connected to the surgery room and one that connected to the hospital levy.

"No" I smiled "Come in, Tiff. Close the door" she nodded and walked in, a box of donuts in her hand "Uh, Christian. Could I have you on the 9:30 surgery with Dr Lucas?"