Chapter One: The Move Out

"I'm gonna start the vlog in three, two..." Shouted the youngest of the seven girls, holding up the camera to face her.

"Wait Leah!" Shouted one of the girls from behind her, as they were all bunched up to be in Leah's camera frame. "Alex isn't here yet."

"Where is she?" Leah, the one with the camera, asked.

"ALEX!!" Shouted their loudest member.

"Ow Jade!" Said another member, who was beside the yeller. "That was my ear."

"Oops." Jade, the loud one, giggled. "Sorry Rosie."

"Alex, come on!" Shouted a member who was right behind Leah.

"Uh oh." Another member muttered. "Leader Lexi is getting angry~ Alex better hurry~"

"Angel, leave her alone." A member responded. "She's packing."

"Thank you Nova!" A member shouted as she came running in to join the others, it being the mysterious Alex.

"Alright finally!" Leah exclaimed. "I'll start the vlog now."

With all the members in frame, Leah pressed the record button and started the vlog.

"Hey guys~" Leah said as she and the others waved to the camera. "It's another moving out vlog!"

All the girls started shouting random things.

"We are finishing up packing and then we'll be on the road!" Leah said, a natural at vlogging. "We'll see you guys in the car!"

"Or when we get there." Alex shrugged. "Leah will most likely be sleeping."

"Says you." Jade scoffed.

"Let's just go." Lexi said, stepping in front of the camera. "We'll see you guys soon."

Lexi waved goodbye and the rest of the members said something as a form of goodbye as they passed by Leah who was holding the camera.

"See you guys in the car." Leah said then shoved her hand in front of the camera before turning it off.

The girls finished packing and loaded the car up. Once loaded, they hopped into their mini van they all shared and hit the road, the moving truck following behind them.

After about twenty minutes of driving, Angel had realized something.

"Leah never recorded when we got in the car, did she?" Angel asked the group.

"Nope!" Alex exclaimed. "And she is dead asleep, just as I said she would be."

"Where's her camera?" Jade asked. "We should film."

"In her backpack." Rosie responded.

"Guys, that's her camera." Nova muttered from the front as she was driving. "Leave it alone."

"But we need content!" Jade exclaimed.

"Lexi, what should we do?" Angel looked to the leader.

Lexi, who was joined with Nova at the front, looked back at everybody. She then looked at Nova who had such a glare on her face that Lexi could tell how upset she was, even though she never took her eyes off the road.

"Sorry Nova." Lexi said before smirking. "Go ahead and film girls!"

"Yes!" Jade shouted, grabbing Leah's backpack.

"Ugh." Nova groaned. "At least don't let Jade film."

"What?!" Jade exclaimed. "Why not?!"

"True." Lexi said, ignoring Jade. "Give it to Rosie. That way it'll be a sibling deal only if something goes wrong."