Chapter Three: Start To A Roommate Relationship

Leah and Sebastian trudged into their shared room, setting down the last of Leah's bags.

"Thanks for helping me." She said, stretching her arms.

"It was no problem." Sebastian smiled. "Do you need help unpacking anything?"

"No, that's okay, just tell me where I can put my clothes."

"Oh right! Let me make room."

While Leah started to unpack other things, Sebastian made conversation while making room for her stuff.

"So what's your sister's problem with me exactly?" Sebastian asked.

"She doesn't have a problem with you, she has a problem with me." Leah rolled her eyes. "I promise you, my sister is literally the nicest person on the planet. She's just very protective when it comes to me."

"Because you're her baby sister?" Seb asked.

"Yup." Leah sighed. "She's never trusted any guy I got close to. I haven't really been able to keep a boyfriend, or even guy friends, because she assumes they are trying to make moves they shouldn't be."

"Why does she assume every guy is bad?"

"I don't know. She always says it's because I'm too innocent and naive. Which she isn't wrong, but I'm that way because she won't let me grow up, ya know?"

"Yeah, I get it."

"What about you?" Leah changed the attention onto him. "Oliver is your brother, right? How is your relationship with him?"

"We have a pretty good relationship." Sebastian replied. "He's protective but still let's me make my own decisions."

"Must be nice." Leah muttered.

"It really is!" Seb exclaimed, trying to lighten the mood.

Leah couldn't help but smile. "I don't understand why our groups hate each other."

"I don't really either." Sebastian agreed. "I think it's just because our fans claimed each other as rivals."

"You blaming my fans?" Leah raised a brow.

"No, I'm blaming mine." Sebastian responded.

Leah laughed once more, something she found herself doing throughout their whole conversation. While Leah continued to unpack, Sebastian sat in their room chatting with her and to help her if needed. It seemed as if they were the only two that might actually survive living with one another.

---

Jade trudged into her room to find Darren laying on the bed on his phone. She huffed as she put down her bags.

"I thought you were supposed to be helping us." She muttered.

"I am!" Darren exclaimed. "I'm supervising."

"Oh really? Supervising what?"

"Ya know, in case you like fall or something."

"Like you would do something about it." Jade rolled her eyes as she started to unpack her things.

"Look, I get that we don't like each other, but it doesn't mean I'm going to be a horrible person all the time." Darren explained.

"No, but just most of the time, right?" Jade asked.

"Exactly!" Darren exclaimed, going back to his phone.

"You're annoying." Jade rolled her eyes once more.

"So I've heard." He said, sounding unphased.

"Look, if you aren't going to help me, can you at least leave me alone?" Jade asked. "In peace. As in leave the room."