Chapter Seven: New Rules

It was the third day of them living together. The last couple of days have been rough; a lot of screaming and fighting. Some can get along, others can't. Everyone can get along at some times, other times not so much. NSB's manager, Ty, was starting to get real tired of it.

"HOUSE MEETING!" Ty shouted throughout the house once he knew everybody was up.

Surprised but respectful, the boys ran into the livingroom where Ty was. The girls, however, did not.

"HOUSE MEETING!" Ty shouted once more.

"We're all here." Kane said, thinking it was just an NSB meeting.

"Is everyone living in this house all here?" Ty asked.

"You mean this really is a house meeting?" Sebastian asked. "Not an NSB meeting?"

Ty nodded before shouting once more. "SOUTH SIDE GIRLS, THAT INCLUDES YOU TOO!"

The girls slowly came walking in.

"What are you shouting about?" Jade asked, plugging her ears, as Leah and Lexi came trudging in too.

"We're having a house meeting." Ty told them. "I need all the girls here too."

Leah and Jade looked at their leader Lexi.

"You heard him." She said after sighing. "Get all the girls."

And with that, the three girls gathered the others and they all met in the livingroom.

"Okay, I know I'm not the manager of South Side Girls, but I do think we need to discuss some rules if you guys are going to be living together, is that fair?" Ty asked.

The girls all nodded in agreement.

"We'll have filming set times from now on." Ty said. "Depending on what videos are being filmed, one group will film only in the morning, the other in the afternoon, deal?"

"But our videos need all day to film!" Darren exclaimed.

"I don't care." Ty shook his head. "We'll stick to this and that's that!"

"Fine." Oliver muttered.

"As for living together..." Ty brought up. "I've heard some concerns about what some of you wear in the rooms...out of respect and the fact that you have to share a bed, change in the bathrooms only! Be fully clothed everywhere else!"

"Are you telling me I have to wear a shirt when I sleep?!" Oliver asked.

"Yes!" Lexi exclaimed at the same time as Ty.

Oliver rolled his eyes.

"What if it gets too hot, though?" Kane asked.

"Shirt always." Ty glared.

"Fine, then can we take turns sharing the beds?!" Darren asked.

"Yes." Ty nodded. "If you guys can't fathom sleeping in the same bed together, then take turns sleeping in the bed. One person gets it one night, the other the next."

"Lame." Jade muttered, sinking into the couch as she crossed her arms.

Ty continued to name some rules for the house. Basically it all came down to respecting each other. After the meeting was over, they all went back to what they were doing, which was filming for the girls, and the boys were locked up in the master bedroom just like before.

*****

Some people were able to follow the new rules pretty easily. Some, not so much.

Darren walked into his room to get ready for bed when he found Jade laying in the bed, trying to go to sleep.