Chapter Four: Content-Making Problems

It was the late afternoon, around 2:00, when everybody finished unpacking, except for Alex who was too busy playing video games with Justin. As for Leah, she pulled out her camera to check her vlog footage. It wasn't even a full three minutes.

"Hey, Sebastian?" Leah got the male's attention, who was scrolling through his phone while laying on his bed.

"Yeah, Leah?" The male responded, looking up from his phone to give her his attention.

"Do you think your friends will care if I vlog?" Leah asked him.

"Pfft." Sebastian let out. "Not at all. All of us record or go live whenever we want and nobody cares."

Leah smiled and got ready to vlog when Sebastian stopped her.

"Though, just be careful not to get any of the guys in it." Sebastian said. "I don't know how the whole rivalry thing will blow over if you do."

"That's understandable." Leah nodded. "I wanted to do a little tour of the house, so if I accidentally get any of the guys in it, I can edit those parts out."

"That sounds good." Sebastian smiled. "Here, I'll leave so you can vlog the room."

"Thank you." Leah smiled as Sebastian got up.

Once Sebastian left, Leah started to vlog.

"Hey guys~" Leah spun around as she waved to the camera. "So we've all moved in and I want to give you guys a tour of the house!"

Continuing her vlog, Leah showed her bedroom. Afterwards, she made it out to the livingroom and started to show around the house. Alex and Justin were playing video games and she tried really hard not to show Justin, only Alex. As she continued to vlog, somebody stopped her.

"Leah!" Somebody shouted. Leah looked over to see Oliver staring at her. He was trying to say something to her with his eyes.

"What?" Leah asked.

Oliver sighed, as if annoyed that she didn't understand. "Don't be recording with us around."

"It's a vlog." Leah replied. "I'm being careful about not getting you guys in frame and if I do, I'll edit you guys out."

"No, not happening." Oliver shook his head.

"Why not, bro?" Sebastian walked in, hearing the conversation from the other room.

"Because, you know how much drama that would cause between our fans?" Oliver said.

The loud conversation started to bring everyone else into the room, including NSB's manager Ty. Leah stopped recording out of respect for everyone.

"Social media is literally our lives." Sebastian continued to argue with his brother, taking Leah's side on this one. "How are we supposed to record anything if we have to be cautious?"

"Don't film when the other group is around." Oliver said.

"So then what about our hide and seek video we're supposed to film today?" Justin asked Oliver. "We film the whole house when we do it. How are we supposed to avoid filming the girls?"

"They stay in one room until we're done filming and that room will be off limits for us." Oliver said.

"Excuse you?" Lexi said. "We're not prisoners! You can't keep us locked up. You have no control over where we go."

"Well would you rather cause drama between our fan bases?" Oliver asked.

"Who knows it would even be bad drama?" Angel spoke up. "I thought the whole rivalry our fans made up was kind of friendly anyway, we just turned it into something worse."