Chapter Fifteen: Darren's Date

It was Friday, almost two whole weeks since the two social media groups started living together. Darren was getting ready for his date but was indecisive. He decided to use the females to his advantage.

Making his way out of his room and to Regie and Rosie's room, Darren knocked on the door, hoping to find Rosie inside.

"Come in~" A female's voice called from inside.

Darren opened the door to find Rosie on her phone. She looked to see it was Darren.

"Regie isn't in here." She said, expecting him to be looking for her roommate.

"Actually, I was looking for you." Darren said. "Are you busy?"

Taken aback but respectful, Rosie shook her head. "What's up?"

"Well, I wanted your opinion on something." Darren said.

Rosie was a little confused but curious at the same time. "Okay, go on."

"I have a date tonight." Darren confessed.

"Oh, really?!" Rosie asked, as if she never expected that.

"Why is that so shocking?!" Darren exclaimed, a bit offended.

"I just didn't expect it, sorry." Rosie said. "What does that have to do with me, though?"

"I want your help to make me seem presentable." Darren said.

Rosie smirked. "Are you asking me to dress you up?"

"Pretty much, yeah." Darren rubbed the back of his neck, slightly embarrassed.

Rosie squealed at the idea. She always loved when people let her pick out their outfits.

"Deal!" She exclaimed. "Let's do it!"

"Wait, really?" Darren asked.

"Yes!" Rosie got up from her bed. "Let's go!"

"Well, okay." Darren nodded.

Rosie followed Darren to his room where she helped pick out his outfit. It took a long time, but Rosie was able to help Darren look presentable.

---

Rosie was adding the finishing touches to Darren's look when Jade came in. Not expecting to see Rosie, she was a little confused.

"What's going on?" Jade asked. Just then, Darren turned around, facing the female. Her eyes widened when she saw the male all dressed up. "Woah. You're all..."

"Dressed up, yeah." Darren said. "And I have to say, I look good."

"Thanks to me, you're welcome." Rosie said.

Jade started to feel a little nervous as she had never found her crush looking so attractive.

"Wh-Why are you all dressed up?" Jade asked, kind of nervous asking the question.

Facing away from the female, Darren looked down. He was somewhat sad to let her know the truth.

"He has a date." Rosie answered for him.

"A...A date?" Jade asked. "With who?"

"Someone I met through Instagram." Darren responded.

"Oh." Jade looked down. She was obviously hurt but tried not to show it. "I hope you have fun."

And before anyone could say anything else, Jade left the room. Darren couldn't help but feel bad yet he didn't really know why. He looked at Rosie who finished his look and she smiled.