Chapter Ten: Each Girl's Specialty

The early morning weather was beautiful and the scenery surrounding the house was even more beautiful, Nova just had to take a picture of it. Admiring the scenery outside, Nova started to snap quite a few photos on her phone, uploading them to Instagram. As she was doing so, somebody came out to enjoy the beautiful weather as well: somebody who often noticed the little things about her.

"Good morning roomie." A male voice said.

Nova looked up to see her roommate, Kane.

"Morning." She muttered, still as shy as ever.

"Ya know, you have this amazing camera." Kane started a conversation. "But you always use your phone to take pictures, how come?"

"It's because I upload to Instagram a lot." Nova said. "That's kind of where my fan base is."

"Makes sense." Kane nodded. "I just think you should give your camera some use."

Nova scoffed. The male hadn't a single idea about Nova.

"Trust me, it gets its use." Nova stated.

"Right, you have your photo album." Kane responded.

The comment caused Nova to fire up inside. "You didn't look through it, did you?"

"No, of course not!" Kane exclaimed. "I just wish you wouldn't hide your talent."

"I don't." Nova scoffed. "I take pictures for Instagram all the time."

"Right." Kane shook his head. He had this look as if he was beating himself up inside.

Nova couldn't help but snicker to herself, but facing away from Kane. She found his awkwardness cute.

"Thank you." Nova muttered.

Taken aback, Kane looked up. "Huh?"

"Thank you for complimenting my photos." Nova said, a little louder. "It means a lot."

Kane smiled. "Of course! They seriously are excellent."

Nova smiled and tried not to blush as she finished up her Instagram post. She left Kane off with a smile as she went back inside, smiling to herself about how cute the male could be sometimes.

*****

Rosie was taking pictures of her outfit for Snapchat, like usual, when Regie came into their bedroom, all dressed and ready for the day. Rosie glanced over to see the male wearing glasses, something she had never noticed before.

"Do you usually wear glasses?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Not if I have to." Regie sighed. He didn't exactly like how he looked with glasses but he needed them.

"So you need them?" Rosie asked. Regie nodded, causing the female to sigh. "I thought you just wore them as an accessory today."

Regie scoffed. He found it funny.

"You think it's weird?" Rosie asked.

"Wearing glasses as an accessory?" Regie asked. "Yeah."

Rosie rolled her eyes. "You don't understand fashion then."

"Excuse me?" Regie raised an eyebrow. "You think glasses are an accessory?"

"Yeah!" Rosie exclaimed. "I think accessories can really make or break an outfit. They can be the key touches sometimes, and I personally love when people use glasses for them. So I was going to compliment you for it, but if you need them then nevermind."

Regie then smirked as something came to his mind. "Do I look good in glasses?"

Rosie smiled. "You do. Your outfit looks good too, as per usual."