Chapter Two: The Move In Surprise

The boys had just finished unpacking. This was the biggest house they've lived in yet. It had exactly eight rooms and four bathrooms. This way, almost all of them had their own room, except for the manager and cameraman.

"Wow, I still can't get over how big this house is~" The extra member, Darren said in awe as he was the last to unpack and join the others in the livingroom.

"Well get over it." Quiet but evil Ryan said, who often liked to tease Darren the most.

"Bruh!" Darren shouted, getting upset.

"I understand Darren." Regie, the other member who often got teased the most, said. "I agree."

"Thank you!" Darren shouted.

As the oldest at 22, Kane, started to walk out from the kitchen after grabbing a snack, something caught his eye out the window.

"What the heck." He muttered.

"What is it, Kane?" The youngest at 18, Sebastian, asked.

"A moving van just pulled up." He said.

"Really?" Sebastian's curious older brother, Oliver, asked, joining Kane at the window. "Oh yeah! And there's another car too."

The other members ran up to the window to look, only to see seven girls get out of the car.

"Wait a minute." Quiet but smart Justin said. "Do those girls look familiar to you?"

"Yeah." Oliver huffed, making his way towards the front door. "And I know exactly who they are."

The boys followed Oliver out the door and they all stood on the front porch. The girls noticed the boys and stopped.

"Well look who it is." Oliver said to the girls, crossing his arms.

"You've got to be kidding me." One of the girls rolled their eyes, it being the most tomboyish one who was known on Twitch as Alex.

In front of them were none other than their social media rivals, South Side Girls.

"North Star Boys?!" One of the girls exclaimed cutely. Oliver looked down to see her hiding a camera behind her back. He couldn't help but smirk.

"Are you girls stalking us now?" Oliver asked, crossing his arms.

"As if!" The known leader of the group, Lexi, exclaimed. "We live here!"

"Live here?!" Regie chimed in. "You have that wrong. We live here."

"No, we do." Lexi said, pulling out the rental papers and walking up to them, practically shoving it in Oliver's face since he was at the front. "See?"

Oliver read it and his jaw dropped. "There has to be a mistake. Where's Ty?"

"I'll go get him." Kane said, walking back into the house.

It was nothing but smart ass comments towards one another as they waited for NSB's manager, Ty. Both groups knew each other, but only through social media. Their fans personally claimed each other as rivals a couple months ago when they both started their group channels around the same time, and both groups just kind of went with it.

After about a minute, Kane came back with his brother and their manager, Ty.

"Ty!" Sebastian shouted. "They claim they've rented this place, but we've already moved in."

Ty looked at the girls and the paper Lexi was holding. He read it over.

"I have the same documentation." Ty muttered. "Weird. Let me give the owner a call and we'll settle all of this."