Chapter Twenty-Two: Lexi's Thoughts

Lexi arrives back in her room with her snack, plopping down on her bed. She started to think about what Angel said; how she should join them and find somebody. That's when she remembered a guy who she had talked to a couple months ago. They talked for a while but she rejected him when he actually asked her on a date. She wasn't ready at the time. After what Angel said, she was determined to change that.

She found the male in her previous messages and started to type out a message.

I'm ready to give dating a shot again. Is your offer still on the table?

She read over her message what felt like a million times before taking a deep breath and pressing send. She threw her phone down and dropped her head into her palms. That's when her door opened. She looked up to see a contemplating Oliver. She stared at him to see his thoughts just kept swirling.

"Are you good?" She asked.

Oliver looked at her, as if just realizing she was there.

"I don't believe them, Lexi." Oliver said.

"Believe who?" Lexi asked, as if forgetting what just happened outside in the livingroom.

"Justin, Alex, Angel, and Ryan." Oliver listed everyone's names. "I don't believe that they are actually going clubbing."

Lexi rolled her eyes.

"Lexi," Oliver plopped onto his knees onto the bed, facing the female. He stared at her deeply as if he wanted her to really listen to him. "Ryan isn't the type to go clubbing. And quite frankly, I don't see your friend Alex as the type who would agree to that either."

Lexi thought about what he was saying. He had a pretty good point. Alex definitely wasn't the type, especially dressed up. She would only ever go clubbing for the drinks, and wouldn't dress up like that if that were the case.

"Okay, you have a point." Lexi said. "Then what do you think is going on?"

Oliver thought for a moment. "Do you think they could be going on a date?"

Lexi practically spit out the food that she had previously put in her mouth.

"You mean like Alex and Justin as a couple?" Lexi asked, raising a brow. That was too hard for her to believe.

"Yeah." Oliver nodded.

"Not a chance." Lexi scoffed. "Alex isn't in to pretty boys like him."

"And Ryan's never had a girlfriend but it doesn't stop me from thinking him and Angel could be dating!" Oliver exclaimed.

"Ryan and Angel?" Lexi raised a brow. Oliver nodded and she thought about it. She could see Ryan as Angel's type. "Okay, that one I might actually believe."

"I get that Justin might not be Alex's type because he is a 'pretty boy' but if she really got to know him, I wouldn't be surprised if she liked him. And same with Justin liking her." Oliver explained.

"Our friends dating..." Lexi thought aloud. "I don't like that."

"Me neither." Oliver laid down on his back, staring up at the ceiling. He thought for a long moment. That's when it hit him.

"Sebastian!" He shot up. He looked at Lexi, wide-eyed, who stared at him waiting for him to speak. "Sebastian and Leah. What if they-"

Lexi's eyes widened. "Don't."

"Lexi, they seem so close." Oliver pointed out. "I genuinely think he likes her."

Lexi sighed. She knew Leah would like Sebastian too. "I'll ask around, see if any of the girls know anything. I'm sure Rosie wouldn't be happy either."