Rory POV

5: 40 a.m

"Rory ... Rory?" I was awoken by a familiar voice .

Opening my eyes I was greeted by the face of my dad towering over me .

"Yes?" I croaked out , my voice hoarse .

" Miss Lucy isn't feeling well and can't take you to school today , want me to drop you off or are you taking the bus?"

I physically groaned , whenever dad has to drop me at school I'm even earlier than the Principal....but taking the bus isn't exactly up my alley either , I mean hearing constant chatter and laughter all around you at 7 in the morning isn't exactly my definition of a good morning.

" I'll go with you " I decided .

"Alright , I'm leaving by 6 , start putting yourself together " he said on his way out .

Groaning I reluctantly kicked the sheets off , "Sigh".

6:21 a.m

"I'll call Miss Lucy to know if she feels any better to pick you up later yeah? If not your going to have to take the bus bud " dad stated.

" Alright....bye love you " I said stepping out the vechle .

"Love you " and with that he was off.

Stepping unto the school grounds was like stepping into a cemetery , the place was completely vacant and some part of me actually enjoyed the lack of human presence .

Walking over to an empty table , memories of yesterday came rushing back and I couldn't help but think maybe I was too harsh towards Josh , I mean he deserved it right? , he's annoying.... but I shouldn't have taken out my problems on him.... but he's annoying ! Anyone would've gotten pissed ... right? . I mean not only did two idiots talk about how much "bitches" they fucked but here's the icing on the cake Mr Shilawski thought I was in on their little conversation and gave me a fucking demerit ! , If you have 6 you can't graduate and I was demerit free until now . Honestly just thinking about it pisses me off.

Deciding I didn't want to dwell on it , I plugged my earphones in and rested my head on the cold pavement .

8: 10 a.m

" Bianchi? ... OFFICER! "

Who the fuck was looking for a death wish.

" You okay?.. " I looked up to see no other than Josh towing over me , his big brown eyes staring intently at me.

"Yeah , I'm good " I said getting up giving him a strange look.

" Did you oversleep or something then? " he questioned.

"Huh?"

" It's around ... " he said glancing down at his watch " 8:10 and it's just that your normally-"

Fuck.

8 : 11 a.m

" Mr . Bianchi and Mr. Gallagher , nice of you to finally join us " Mr . Murphy stated , that look of disappointment plastered on his face obviously directed towards me .

Looking around the class , it was obvious there was some activity going on .

" As I'm sure you can tell , we are currently doing an activity, for us as a class to know each other better and as you two are late you can be partners " he continued " now please take a seat and ask one of your classmates for the instructions ".

Yay.

Walking awkwardly into the class Josh and I both found two seats. I obtained information from the pair sitting next to us that we were to introduce ourselves as the other whilst stating facts .