Josh Pov

"Rory?"....

"Rory?"....

"BIANCHI?" I shout whispered .

" WHAT IS IT JOSH? " he spun around on his bed angrily.

" I can't sleep " I admitted .

There was a loud sigh " You want me to snuggle you to bed then? " he asked in a sarcastic tone.

Jokingly I got up and made my way to his bed before  sliding myself under his sheets .

" What the fuck! " I heard him say before I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I was already on the floor of the room .

" Shitt " I said hugging my stomach .

Looking up I could see him staring down at me an unreadable expression on his face .

" I was joking jeez Rory....... " 

" Sorry " he muttered before turning  his back towards me .

Getting up , I made my way back over to my bed before laying back down gently due to my now new injury .

" Damn my side's still hurting , did you take some karate lessons or something ? " I voiced my thoughts but the air was quiet .

" You'd think I should be the one doing the ignoring I'll take the hint...... night Rory " 

Still no response.

10:37 am

It was finally day two of the convention and Rory and I were currently seated alongside Maleek and Kile as some random person was speaking on an occupation . I had lost all interest an hour ago after the Architect and Astronaut had spoken .

Sighing I leaned back in my chair before slightly turning my head to look at Rory , he looked lost in his thought and had a blank expression oh his . He had been especially quiet since last night and didn't even eat breakfast.

Maybe I went too far last night , Did I make him uncomfortable

"You alright?" I gently tapped and asked him.

He just simply replied with a head nod .

Looking over Kile and Maleek I could tell they were also bored then it me .

Waiting until the speaker was finished talking I quickly signaled for all three of them to follow me .

Once in the bathroom I began explaining my plan " I saw an entrance that leads to a garden just around the back yesterday when I was wondering , who wants to check it out? "

Kile was the first to answer " Sure " , then Maleek " I'll go only if Rory goes " and now every eye was on Rory...

" No " he replied quickly .

" C'mon Rory please " I begged .

" No , we're the class presidents we're supposed to be setting ex- " but I quickly interrupted him .

" We won't take long and If anyone catches us we'll just say Kile felt sick ad needed some air " I spoke holding his hand hoping it would convince him more .

He was silent before sliding his hands out of mine ".....fine " he finally agreed an unreadable expression on his face .

I wanted to hug him but after what happened last night I decided against it.

Sneaking out was rather easy despite all the security , just keep your head up and act like you know where your going and your fine .

Finally turning the corner we were met with a breath taking garden , it had benches with tables , ANOTHER water fountain and it looked like it was taken right out of a movie .