Josh Pov

My life was over , Everyone in the entire town could've known by now . I had gotten too comfortable and It backfired immensely .

After I left school I texted both Kile and Maleek , I wanted to explain ... I didn't know how , I would figure it out, but neither of them had even read any of my messages .

So here I was , back in the only place I felt somewhat peace , my room . I didn't even dare to leave , even going to the kitchen for something to eat, I was too afraid , afraid by some chance my mom knew , my sister knew or even worst my father .

" Josh , mom said you have to help me with my homework! " Jada yelled from behind my doors .

" Is it due tomorrow? " I slightly yelled back and I could feel my anger slowly climbing it's way up .

"  No ! But I have a club meeting tomorrow so I won't be able to finish it in time "

" Oh my God " I said burying my head in my hands frustratingly  ...

" Not right now Jada " I growled underneath my breath .

" It's important, Josh! " she whined

" Come in " I breathed out .

" Huh?!"

" I SAID COME IN ....Jesus christ "

" Jeez no need to yell " she walked in , holding her textbooks .

" It's kinda alot so we might be here for a while,  I'll go get some snacks" she spoke placing them down on the floor in front of  me .

I started reading the first question and let out a frustrated growl . I just couldn't do this right now .

" I'll do these for you and give you back by tomorrow ok? I'm just not in the mood right now ...sorry but can you leave? "

I could literally see the hurt in her eyes as she suddenly stopped at the doorway, and I felt even worse, but I knew I would just end up lashing out on her if she stayed any longer .

" Come here " I sighed .

She slowly made her way over to me , a look of disappointment still on her face .

" It's not you ok?, I'm just having some friend problems.....Here" I said shuffling some spare change I had from today, " Go buy Starbucks with your friends tomorrow k? "

She smiled and patted my head " If any of them trouble you , just give me their numbers and I'll have them leave town by next week ok? "

" I'll keep that in mind " I half smiled and she left .

Not long after she left, I heard a ding vibrate from my phone . I've never been more anxious opening a message before , It was from Kile .

The message read Lets meet up , attached with a location .

But it was a bar?

As if reading my mind, he added, don't worry, my dad owns the place .

I quickly gave him a confirmation, saying I would be there in about thirty minutes and I was already sneaking out through the door .

6: 47 p.m

When I arrived it was already,  late because I forgot I didn't own a car, and turns out buses were a lot slower when you really needed to be somewhere .

I texted Kile I was outside and It wasn't long before he came out to meet me .

" Hey " I hesitated, to which he just simply noded .

" Let's go inside , I'm cold " he suggested , I was a bit still confused but followed anyways .. After all he was the only one to contact me and I desperately needed to explain .