Rory Pov

Finally after that long and awkward drive we were . The amusement park was huge

I was excited yes , but honestly I just wanted to be around Josh alone for some time . I like Maleek but I'm pretty sure the feelings Kile and I have for each other are reciprocated .

" Gasp " Josh beemed beside me . "Are you seeing this? "

" No Josh , I'm blind "

He was so cute sometimes .

He was right though the place was huge and colourful , and the rides looked insane....maybe a bit too insane for my liking . Also the place was packed with people , I don't know why but that made feel a bit nervous .

" I HAVE to go on that bungee jump first  , Rory are you in? "

NO.

" Sure , why not "

" Then the bungee jump it is then , let's gooo " he beemed pushing all of us forward as if it would make us reach any faster .

The line was considerably long but none of us really seemed to mine . There was one problem though it was two persons to a seat , I wanted to go with Josh but I have no clue how to suddenly declare that , considering Kile was already stood beside him and Maleek with me .

Looking on the bright side Maleek wasn't that bad though, we made small talk while we waited and it was pretty fun . He was a cool friend.

" AGSBDNSMSNSNSBDNEMWKSKFBDB "

It was almost Maleek's and I turn to get seated next and the screams from the people almost 50 feet high up in the sky made me suddenly feel nauseous .

" Ok, your up " The instructor said directing us both to the empty seats previously belonging to two teenage girls which one was currently crying and the other looked like she had seen the past , future and present ghost .

" On second thought , I think I want to live " I said quickly stepping back and pushing Kile infront of me .

Kile laughed and Maleek just gave me a pitiful smile .

" It's fine you don't have to force yourself! " Maleek shouted over all the noise .

" I won't don't worry  " I shouted back and just like that they were off .

" No but you are going to force yourself " Josh spoke up behind me reminding me he was still there .

" Huh? "

" One , you only live once "

" You only die once too-"

" -Two , I don't want to scream my lungs out next to some random lonely stranger "

Suddenly I pictured Josh and some random hot teenage girl screaming their lungs out together , holding hands , bonding , and then eventually getting married on some pretty white sanded beach in the Bahamas .

" C'mon Rory , for meeee " he pleaded , taking a hold of my hands .

Out of reflex I frantically started looking around .

" No one's watching us "

And he was right everyone was either on their phones , talking , taking selfies or watching Maleek and Kile go up and down .
.

Looking back into his eyes I found myself saying yes without even thinking it through .
" You can never say no to me " he got even closer placing hands over my shoulder .

" That you are right , just don't get scared if I pass out " I sighed , mentally preparing for what was about to come .

" Next " was the last thing I remembered the instructor saying before I blacked out .

" You should have seen his face " Josh was practically wheezing beside me .

" You know , now that I know it's gonna happen it's actually kinda funny " he said wiping a tear from his eye .

Me on the other hand felt sick , and just wanted some air away from so much people and rides and the screaming .

" I don't find you funny " I spat .

I got up to leave , head dizzy , saying I was going to buy something to drink and asked if they wanted anything but no one spoke up.

Was I being too dramatic? I felt like I was ruining the mood but at the same time I went out of comfort zone to please him and in return he made fun of me .

What . A. Piece . Of . Shit

Ugh and the worst part was that if I even looked at his stupid puppy dog eyes I knew I would forgive him in an instant .

" Rory ! Hold up "

I turned around shamelessly hoping it would be Josh but it was just Maleek .

" Hey " he breathed , falling in pace to mine .
" Did you change your mind? " I questioned him wondering why he was here .

" Huh? Oh .. yeah , feeling just a little parched you know "

" Oh , ok "

Silence .

" Uh sooo sorry about Josh , he can be a bit insensitive sometimes but he means good I swear " He added .

I didn't reply , I knew he what he meant but I just didn't have the strength to reply right now .

" I was also worried you might fall over on your way back "

I gave him a questioning look .

" Not that I think your like weak or puny or whatever I just read that people who faint alot have after effects like dizziness or feeling nauseous and stuff soo... " he babbled out.

" You read about it? " I replied .

He paused for a second as if processing what I've said .

" Oh u-uh yeah " his face was now red " I was just bored and curious one day you know "

" Thanks for caring " I smiled feeling a little better .

He relaxed a little and smiled back . It was silent again but a more comfortable silence this time .