Josh Pov

Rory and I were currently hanging out as his house as we usually did . He  was on his bed and I was on the bean bag , both of us very anxious .

" I got the email " he jumped up from his bed running over to show me .

" Let me refresh mine " I opened my laptop back up as he came and smooshed up beside me .

My heart sank " It's there " .

It had a been a week of similar events  as we waited for our response letters from different universities . Rory and I offcourse mostly applied for the same universities that suited both our interests and when we did apply for separate universities they were still in the same radius of each other .

So far I have been accepted to almost all  the universities I applied for , even getting a few scholarships . I didn't get accepted by one but I didn't really care . Rory on the other hand, didn't get accepted by two , one of them he was kind of bummed out about but I tried not to let him dwell on it too much because this was the one that really mattered .

It was one of the universities which we both applied for , It excelled in both of our interests and the tuition was fairly low compared to others. and a bonus was that they accepted people like us....  .

Their website showcased a diversity of students holding a variety of cultural  flags even including a rainbow flag, it was a small detail, but  it all just felt too good to be true . If we went there I wouldn't have to hide when I wanted to hug Rory but couldn't, or I wouldn't have to flinch whenever someone brought up the topic of hating gay people .

" Should we open it together? " he asked anxiously .

" Yeah... on ...one...two...three " I closed my eyes and we both opened the emails .

I stated reading my eyes instantly scanning the page for the word accepted but I couldn't find it instead my eyes landed on a big fat rejected.

" I got in! " Rory beamed beside him and that somehow made me feel even worse .

" I don't think I did " I whispered my eyes still focused on rejected .

His smile immediately fell from his face as he took my laptop from as if that would change anything . Noting has ever worked out for me , this must be my punishment from God for being-

" You clicked on the wrong email you idiot " he let out a breath of relief before smacking me on the back of my head .

" I did? " I looked at the laptop as he handed it back to me and he was right , The email still hadn't been opened .

" Just leave it up to you " he sighed " Open it already "

" Alrighty " I prepared myself as if it was the beginning of an Olympic race " Three ... two ... one " I opened the correct email this time .

My eyes immediately landed on the Congratulations you have been accepted.....  and I was already out of the chair and hugging Rory in the process .

" Put me down " he laughed as I left a big smothery kiss on his cheeks .

" We did it ! " I cheered as I plopped us both down on his bed .

" That we did " he reassured holding his gaze and I knew that look , so leaning I....

" Oh yeah ! We need to tell Maleek ! " he suddenly pulled away , a playful smile playing at his lips .

" Rory Bianchi...I hate you so much " I started , chasing him around the house .

As usual it didn't even take a good minute before I caught up to him and tackled him to the living room floor .

" You don't hate me " he declared underneath me .

" Your right " I smirked leaning down closer " I don't " I finished connecting both our lips into a passionate kiss.

" I love you  " I released breathing heavily .

" And I love sleeping "

" Is that so? " I questioned as I started tickling him as hard as I could .

" NO .. I l-love you ....I LOVE YOU" he laughed as he struggled between breaths . 

" That's what I thought " I smiled before connecting our lips once more.

Josh: Yeah I love him

Rory : Yeah I love him