Josh Pov

I felt like a piece of shit . Maleek and Rory had been gone for a couple minutes now and offcourse  he was the first one to run off behind him . I wanted to do that so I could apologize . I didn't realize how it would rub him the wrong way , I was only trying to lighten his mood . Knowing Rory he probably felt like he was ruining the mood and I was trying to make him realize it wasn't such a big deal but  I just had to fuck it up .

" Are you going to sit there and look like a dressed puppy that just got scolded all day? " Kile spoke up breaking me from inner battles .

I sighed " I feel bad " .

" You should .... but I get what you were trying to do you just went about it the worst way possible " he sighed too  "Typical Josh move"

" Oh Shut up " I snapped back

" Gladly "

At that same instance , Rory and Maleek were now strolling back , their hands filled with juice and snacks .

" Why did you buy so much snacks? " I questioned Rory .

" I didn't actually , Maleek bought them for me , he kept insisting so I just let him " he explained like it was no big deal but it was , wasn't it?

But Maleek just laughed it off " Maybe I did go a bit overboard , truth be told I bought them more for everyone "

" How much was it? "

" Kile I swear if you give me back even a penny I will ignore you for the rest of my life " he threatened .

" Just ask next time before you run off " Kile sighed and hesitantly took one of the snacks .

I also took one but to tell you the truth I didn't even have an appetite . I watched Rory until he was finished  and then I made my move .

" How about we go to the booth section? "

" Yeah that sounds fun " Maleek agreed and so did Kile .

" You up for it Rory? " I asked him .

" Yeah , I'll take that over blacking out any day " he replied .

" Awesome " I smiled .

1:19 p.m

The booth section looked surprisingly fun , I half expected it to be lame but it was definitely beating my expectations .

The basket ball one especially caught my eye , I could win a teddy bear for Rory with ease .

" Where do you want to go first " I leaned over and asked Rory.

" Tcht " He leaned even closer and whispered " far away from you "

Ouch

Grabbing his arm I yanked him into the direction of the basketball boothe " Rory and I are going to check out that one first! " and with that I left Maleek and Kile stood puzzled beside each other .

" You sure do have the nerve " he mumbled beside me but it was obvious it was mean't for me to hear .

" Look I'm sorry bab- "

BABE?!

A teasing smile was now growing on Rory's face " Did you just call me- "

" Wow would like at that we've arrived " I quickly changed the subject .

" How much for three throws Sir? " I asked the conductor and paid for both of us .

" Now watch and learn young grass hopper " I said hoping he already forgot what happened earlier and it seemed to work.