Josh Pov

7am

I don't think I want to live anymore.

" You good Josh? " Kile questioned .

" Good? " I let out a dry laugh , " I'm freezing and running off of 4 hours of sleep! "

" Whose fault is that? "

" It's not mine ,blame my brain , he doesn't seem to like sleep "

" Cheer up " he smiled patting my back , " The bus will be here soon " .

Hearing that did lift my mood a little . Scanning the area , I saw Maleek making his way over to us , him struggling with his suitcase . He was about to tumble over and my feet moved on it's own but before anything touched the ground someone had caught him and his suitcase . It was Rory .

Maleek quickly composed himself before awkwardly thanking him . Rory just nodded before plugging back his earphones in .

" Your late " I said greeting Maleek .

" Wow , I really couldn't tell " he argued back .

" It doesn't matter , he made it on time didn't he? " Kile said dragging his suitcase towards the buses that were now approaching .

" Gather around class 1L students " Mr. Murphy exclaimed , " Once you hear your name please indicate that you are present , put your luggage in the storage compartment and board the bus ".

It wasn't long before my name was called and I was already at the back of the bus saving a seat for Maleek and Kile .

Kile wasn't in our class but somehow we always ended up together which  probably  had to do with the insane amount of money his parents donate , but who am I to complain.

8:10 am

" You guys need to give the chatter a break please . " Mr.Murphy scolded

" Just like your receding hairline " I mumbled loud enough for a few persons to hear earning some laughs loud enough for Sir to hear.

Mr. Murphy gave us a sharp glare before turning back around .

Leaning back into my seat , I stared outside the windows , the morning breeze brushing my face gently  . Watching the different trees pass at a stand still but fast motion I could feel the sleep slowly taking over .

10:53 am

" Wake up mate , we're here " I heard someone's voice announce .

Immediately getting up , I excitedly started looking around but It didn't take long to realize It was just a piss stop .

By the way Kile was trying to hide his laugh It wasn't hard to figure out the culprit . Not particularly wanting to use the restroom I still got off the bus to stretch my legs.

It wasn't hard to miss the the huge sign displaying the words restroom pointing towards the broken down looking haunted house . Ignoring the weird chills It gave off , I still proceeded .

" And I thought the outside was bad " I mumbled to myself . The floors looked like 50 shades of dirt .

 " Ew " I said opening one of the bathroom stalls , The nearest bush would've been better than this . I hardly doubt they could even flush .

Making the only sensible decision there was I decided on just splashing my face with a bit of water , checking myself in the mirror I was suddenly startled by the voice behind me .

" Only five minutes left until the bus is ready , whoever is still in here hurry up " Rory briefly announced before turning back out .

12:01 pm