Josh Pov

" C'mon it'll be fun " 

I had been trying to convince Rory to go the party with me tonight , After Kile had finally figured out the location we were supposed to be leaving at midnight but I wanted to Rory to come . It was actually fun being around him and I enjoyed every second of it . Maybe even more than Maleek and Kile .....

Nahhh no one beats Maleek and Kile.

I had promised myself after what happened  to Rory I would pay keen  attention to even if he breathes  too hard besides after what happened  at his last party ...  I just know  It'll be fun.

It seems I was finally getting through to him after I saw him let out a sigh and agreed .

" You are one easy person to persuade " I joked under my breath .

" What did you just say? " he glared at me with confusion in his eyes.

" I'm gonna text Kile and Maleek " I said walking over to my phone and sending a quick text before turning back to him but his back was turned and he was strangely still.

I walked over to him leaning forward over his shoulder , curious if he was feeling alright

" Your ok right ? " 

He slightly jumped before shifting backwards  so that our faces were back to a normal distance .

" Yeah , I just need to figure out something to wear "  

Liar

" Rory " I spoke firmly before resting both  my hands firmly on his shoulder " Are you a 100 % sure " I stared deep into his eyes trying to find any hint of  lying .

" I said I'm fine " he assured me before pushing me back and walking back to his suitcase .

I had no choice but to take his word for it .  I mean after what happened the last time If I were him I'd be nervous too .

It was around ten forty something so I figured I'd start getting ready as well , Walking back over to my luggage I reached for a simple outfit and put myself together.

" Sooo....how do I Look?" I asked before quickly adding " careful though , I know you might be a bit overwhelmed " 

He was silent for a short while before he replied " Overwhelmed by how high your self confidence is? then sure , I'm overwhelmed " .

" Tcht , jealousy doesn't look good on you Rory , Anyways Maleek and Kile should be here by now " 

Just a few minutes and there was a knock on our door , walking over I opened the door to be greeted by Maleek and Kile put together rather nicely .

" Y'all ready? " 

" Yeah lemme just grab my phone " I said walking back into the room.

" Yo Rory " I heard Kile greet Rory .

"Hey " he replied .

" You been feeling any better? " I could hear Maleek's voice laced with concern , turning around out of sudden curiosity , Maleek was now only a few inches away from Rory, his hand placed on Rory's shoulder while maintaining eye contact .

" Yeah-" 

Feeling the sudden urge to intervene I quickly swiveled my way over there .

" Ready!" I announced swinging my arms around Rory and slightly pulling him back.

Rory roughly pushed my arms from around him and made his way through the door and I swear for a second I thought I saw a look of annoyance flash across Maleek's face  but it was gone before I could even process it .