Rory POV

6: 18 am

Looking across the room , Josh was still sleeping and for the first time since last night I actually felt at ease . 

We had not spoken any words to each other besides me ocassionally telling Josh to shut up every time he would let out his snarky comments at whatever show he was watching under his sheets.

Looking out the window hung between our bed I could tell It was still too early to leave our room  according to the rules Mr. Murphy  gave us .

I almost didn't leave my bed out of respect for my title, but thinking over I was just going  to order breakfast . It's not like i was committing a crime ,  besides I'd rather do this than having to join a herd of teenage boys in one line later one.

Grabbing my phone and wallet I set off down the halls following the routes I had marked from yesterday. Just as expected I was there in no time and thank God there weren't much people besides a few what seemed to be tourists . 

Walking over to the disserted line I placed my order but right as I was taking out my card I was quickly interrupted  .

" We're not accepting cards at this moment sorry " the worker behind the counter suddenly announced.

" Your not accepting cards? " I questioned back.

It made no sense , did they just think everyone was going to have cash on them especially tourists , not to mention their high prices .

" Sorry Sir but the card machine is currently out of use and the issue will be resolved very soon , sorry for the inconvenience "

Sighing I put back my card , I would just have join with everyone else later.

" I'll pay for both us " I felt a hand push past me . 

"Maleek? " I questioned suddenly turning around

Making sudden eye contact he slightly moved back a little .

" You can pay me back later... If you want to , I know your probably trying to avoid the rush later as well so yeah.... "

" Oh...thanks , I'll make sure to pay you back as soon as possible " I said offering a smile to which he smiled back .

After he ordered his food I trailed behind him as he went to find a seat . I felt obligated to sit with him after he paid so that's what I was going to do.

" You don't have to sit with me If you don't want to " he let out an awkward chuckle .

" Are you running me away? " I asked in a serous voice.

The expression on his face made me try to contain my laughter but it slipped out.

" I was joking " 

" Oh " he let out a small laugh , "Right...Anyways , how's sharing rooms with Josh ? "

Ughh

I had almost forgot he was friends with that damn red head .

" Horrible, he snores rather loudly "

" Put a pillow over his head  that should solve your problems "

" You know..." I said tapping my head as if in deep thought, " That's a really great idea " , He just simply laughed.

Not long after our food was served to us and we spent the rest of the early morning talking about every little thing , I must admit I didn't think anyone associated with that hyena would have half a braincell but Maleek seemed....somewhat different .

It wasn't long before everyone else started slowly making their way down the stairs and I took that as my que to  leave inviting  Maleek as well but he said he would stay back a little longer.