Rory Pov

" Settle down please boys , I know you've all had a wild break but It's school time now and you have less than a year until you graduate "  Mr . Murphy preached now settling the class .

Kill me.

Did they have to remind us every second of the day?  School had already started three days ago but I've already heard that phrase like six times already .

" Now I know it's the first week but that doesn't mean anything,  your year thirteen's so the whole easy first week doesn't apply for you "

That earned a groan from the whole class.

" Yes I know , I know , I wouldn't be here either if it wasn't necessary "

He spoke now directing his eyes towards me and for a second I wondered if I had done something wrong " Class presidents hand these out "

Oh right , that's me and Josh

It's crazy how the last time we were asked to do this It seemed like I was only minutes from planning how to murder Josh but now It was different . I still wanted to kill him just not twenty four seven . I smiled to myself .

After handing out the worksheets Josh and I took our seats each taking one for ourselves .

Usually Josh would finish before me but today it was me therefore meaning I had won .

Reaching over I carefully tapped his shoulder and when I finally got his attention I lifted my paper , a triumphant smirk growing on my lips .

He simply responded by laughing with that charming toothy grin of his and motioning for me you come closer .

Skeptical,  I glared at him as a sort of warning before I leaned in .

" OUCH " I winsed at the sudden flick that he had given me on my forehead .

" Are you alright Sir? " Mr .Murphy questioned with a concerned glare.

I quickly apologized and lowered my head .

" Dick " I muttered under my breath after looking at the suspect who was suddenly playing innocent .

It wasn't long before a crumbled up note appeared on my desk .

Opening the paper it read "sorry...Library lunch time? " with what I think was supposed to be a drawing of an apologetic face but it looked more like a bunch of lines to me .

Looking back over , he was already staring back with an expectant look and I sure didn't miss the opportunity to give a quick middle finger before throwing the paper right in his face .

Tcht , deserved.

12:04 p.m

It was currently lunch time and even though I hadn't given Josh a response I was already heading over to the library . It had become our little spot from his friends , especially since it was always empty .

Walking in , I headed straight to table we usually sat at ,it was seated at the back of the library in the corner .

He wasn't there so I automatically knew he probably got cought up by Kile and Maleek again , taking out my earphones I peacefully plugged them in and layed my head down on the cold surface .

" BOO "

I felt a sudden jerk on my shoulders causing me to jump up immediately .

" Ha , second time in one day , I'm on a roll " Josh sang as he pulled out the chair beside me and scooting it so that we were even closer .